yamaha48 heart of gold with vocals. guitar lesson review upload

Yamaha48

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 am

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Hello my friends,here is my upload of Heart of gold.
This time with the singing part.
Greetz Anton

BobR

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:22 am

Hi Anton,

I liked it with your vocals added. A little more time and it will be great.

Nice job.

Bob

willem

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Hoi Anton,,,great going on the vocals, it looks a simple song but it aint,,i still struggle with the last verse,couse it is diffrent then the other/verse/chords,,its more like the intro chords.

ps. A suggestion(maybe you know),,after the first verse you can play the intro again,,the same after the second verse and then add the third verse......if you want to add the harmonica in time,,just play after the intro chords,,the same chords as the verse,,,Em-C-D-G
..I did saw on YT someone that played the harmonica part on guitar!!!!

Be well,,,,greetz

Yamaha48

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:51 pm

BobR wrote:
Hi Anton,

I liked it with your vocals added. A little more time and it will be great.

Nice job.

Bob
Hello Bob my friend.
I know it whas not 100 procent,but more a try with the vocal part.
I m stil working on the song,i love it.

Greetz and thanks for watching the video.

Yamaha48

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 pm

willem wrote:
Hoi Anton,,,great going on the vocals, it looks a simple song but it aint,,i still struggle with the last verse,couse it is diffrent then the other/verse/chords,,its more like the intro chords.

ps. A suggestion(maybe you know),,after the first verse you can play the intro again,,the same after the second verse and then add the third verse......if you want to add the harmonica in time,,just play after the intro chords,,the same chords as the verse,,,Em-C-D-G
..I did saw on YT someone that played the harmonica part on guitar!!!!

Be well,,,,greetz
Hello Willem my Dutch friend.
The third part thats the outro.
Thats part missing in the song.
There come s a time that evrything going better.
Thanks for the nice comment and the tips you give me.
Maby we can lern the song together Willem.

greetz Anton

boldent

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 am

Hi Anton!

Very good that you've added the vocals to it! Vocals are just such a significant part of the song, you can hardly ignore, I know it's not easy, but very good to keep trying! Try not to sing ahead of your playing, it did'nt confuse you though, that's a good thing! ;)

As for your playing, this little fill in the beginning of the song, I think the timing is a little bit off, try to play along with Neil and you'll hear what I mean, or count along with him playing, then add it to your own playing, (cause you don't have to play it as fast as Neil does, that goes for Hogan and Young, lol! :P ).

All the best and keep singing along!

Yamaha48

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Hi Anton!

Very good that you've added the vocals to it! Vocals are just such a significant part of the song, you can hardly ignore, I know it's not easy, but very good to keep trying! Try not to sing ahead of your playing, it did'nt confuse you though, that's a good thing! ;)

As for your playing, this little fill in the beginning of the song, I think the timing is a little bit off, try to play along with Neil and you'll hear what I mean, or count along with him playing, then add it to your own playing, (cause you don't have to play it as fast as Neil does, that goes for Hogan and Young, lol! :P ).

All the best and keep singing along!
Thanks Vanessa fore you nice words.
It whas for me a second try.
Later i can see back ,when i can play the song for 100 procent.

Musical greetz Anton

willem

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 am

Hello Anton,,in the beginnining of TG we did a collaboration with this song,,the vid below was our backing track,,,

This was the result,,i never forget this,,

Yamaha48

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Hello Willem my friend.
That whas fantastic to see,
I think that i have missing this.
Thanks for posting this.
Hope to meet you verry soon Willem.
Maby we can make a video for TG?.

Greetz Anton

BigBear

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Actually, that would be a great idea, doing a video with the three of us, the three musketeers from the Netherlands! :P

willem wrote:
Hello Anton,,in the beginnining of TG we did a collaboration with this song,,the vid below was our backing track,,,

This was the result,,i never forget this,,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic