>> Todays Student Video review by Neil .. - Photographs and Memories - Jim Croce cover by Kevin

TGMatt

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Today's TARGET Student Review is of the Jim Croce Photographs and Memories

Available for all Target members

Hope you enjoy

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/master-me ... udentreply

haoli25

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Very nice job, Kevin. One of my favorite Croce songs and you nailed it. Thanks for posting your video.

Bill Image

michelew

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 am

Aarrhh, I remember when our man Kevin was too shy to show his sweet face.

Beautiful playing as always.

M.

ceaser67

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:20 am

love that tune,beautifully played.
well done and thanks for sharing that

Tommy

d_dog

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Wow, really nice Kevin. Love me some Croce. Nice picking. No advice from me, just keep 'em coming!

dekotaj

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 am

Neil,

Thanks for taken the time to help me with the Croce song I so love playing.And all the other song you have helped with.AND WHAT HELP THEY HAVE BEEN!!I've taking your advice on Clapton's Layla making the change from Barr chords to to C and D chords from the first frets.I lost the extra beat I had(And didn't know I had)In Operator.And on this one YES dose need to slow down.I'll look into the extra beats on the part of the song where sings triplets.And I love the sound of the Fm in place of the A.And as far as the bass note on Am and the Bm.You are right I was missing the right ones and no better.But this will be and easy fix.Thanks once again.I've not been typing much on the site lately,just takes to much time all this typing.Maybe some day I'll do a little better at it and can get back to the form.

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic