AcousticAl learning to play Here Comes the Sun with melody

wrench

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

pbraun

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi Al,
Your hard work (100+ times playing it} shows. You have fine new guitar that can really make this song sing. Very sweet! I have enjoyed and learned from all the songs you have shared in your videos. Keep chopping wood, because the tree is near ready to fall. Some intricate cross picking. The melody and arrangement make this a stand alone as a guitar solo work. You will always command audience attention and approval with this song in your basket. Even if it takes another 100 times through, it is worth the effort isn't it? Good work. It will be fun to see your final product.

Wally

AcousticAl

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 pm

wrench wrote:

Thanks Dan.

What Dan explained to me was this graph means I picked a winner--when analyzed.

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Great work Al, I think everything's already said, so keep it up and you'll even do better!

Vanessa

AcousticAl

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Mark, Wally & Vanessa- thanks for checking it out and taking the time to comment.

willem

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 am

Hi Al,,i watched you vid now ,,100 times'',well several times and find you did a fine job and good choice on uploading this song doing chord/melody/flat/pickin,,i tryed this song picking but was'nt so good in the way of travis picking but i was happy where i was or came,,the first time i wanted to learn this song was on a other site and was flatpicking and could never manege,,now Neil explaines the chord/melody playing AND your vid,well that inspired me to get this song out the closet(there it was) again and try the chord/melody/flatpicking..

I think the most difficult thing is to play the melody in time and then the ful speed as the beatles,,,mmmmm metronome,,mmmmmm GP tab,,well we see,.

Then Martin is very nice....keep buying...well there is nothing wrong with searching and try out guitars,,,good guitars. i'm on a diet!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic