nesh16041972 learning to play I should have know better acoustic guitar

webtvdan

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Hey all!

Originally this post was supposed to be for the Beatles-thread, but it was suggested to upload it here anyway.

Anyway, it's just me having fun playing my own personal favourite Beatles-songs! ;)

(And yes, I know, there should be an Em in the first song, just didn't care to do it, sorry! :silly: )

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon. :silly:

AndyT

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Really nice job V !!

wrench

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:43 pm

WHAT! You like MORE than one Beatles song?

Very well done, Vanessa. I enjoyed that.

buddy

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Vanessa,

I really enjoyed that, you have a very relaxed style with the guitar and it sounds great.

Bud

michelew

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Haha, yep, what could I do??!! Just to many great Beatles-songs, I think we áll agree on that! :P

Thanks a lot!

wrench wrote:
WHAT! You like MORE than one Beatles song?

Very well done, Vanessa. I enjoyed that.

Yamaha48

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks a lot Bud, playing Beatles-songs always makes me feel very happy, so I was really having fun! :cheer:

I hope lots of others will contribute to this thread as well! (How about you?? ;) )

buddy wrote:
Vanessa,

I really enjoyed that, you have a very relaxed style with the guitar and it sounds great.

Bud

willem

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi Vanessa,,i saw this also in the busker thread,,i'm glad you did now we know that you are an very versatile woman,,i like your strumming on these songs,,,but i don't say here that you play drums and piano as well.. :laugh:

Yamaha48

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Thanks Andy!

How about you? Do you like the Beatles? Am looking forward to the Beatles-contributions of a lot of other TG-friends! ;)
AndyT wrote:
Really nice job V !!

michelew

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Haha, thanks Willem! :lol:

I have to say that the original strumming of I should have known better is different, it's like: down down up up down up, but playing this without a rhythm-section in the back always makes me kinda strum it with a lot more downstrokes and rushes, the song is just so full of energy, that's why playing it is always a lot of fun! ;)

willem wrote:
Hi Vanessa,,i saw this also in the busker thread,,i'm glad you did now we know that you are an very versatile woman,,i like your strumming on these songs,,,but i don't say here that you play drums and piano as well.. :laugh:

tovo

Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Vanessa are you a music teacher? I seem to recall some reference to that? No matter if you are or not, you play so effortlessly (obviously the result of a LOT of practice) and I just love the vibe you give when you play, so full of the joy of playing and it shows all over your face.

Your singing is pretty damn good as well.

I love it, I will always look forward to your videos, thanks so much for posting. I'm sure I (and many others) can learn a lot from you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic