neverfoundthetime learning to play I'll Be Back acoustic guitar

willem

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:42 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
I was actually thinking the same, how could he have missed the Beatles???? (not so sure if they were so tollerant about coffeeshops at that time, haha, gosh what a reputation did we built?! Haha ;) )

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks Holland!
Willem, I can't believe you were not into the Beatles yet! Did you spend the sixties in a coffee shop or something? ;-)
;)

Chris,when i remember back i think you hit the nail,,i was in the coffeeshops and there were lot's of other music,,clapton etc, more of stoned music,,, i was a kind of a hippie,, remeber sg pepper lonely haert club band and see right infront of me the collored cover from that lp...

But now i liked the beatles and hope for more lessons..

MarkM

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 am

Chris,

Wow!!! I love this song. I was telling Neil the other day that this has to be in my top 5 Beatles songs. John's voice on this song is in top form. You sang it great as usual. I thought the playing was great as well. I know this is a simple song but I came away with you sounding really good in this one. Your timing was pretty precise and the notes sounded clear. I really enjoyed this and can't wait to give it a go myself.

MarkM

dennisg

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am

That was just great, Chris -- perfect voice and guitar playing. I always used to love singing harmony to that song, back in the days when I could actually sing.

tovo

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Great job Chris. You really hit on a great idea with this Beatles thing and this one was another piece in the puzzle. With all this multi-tracking the next thing is to enlist a full backing band for our videos! Who will be first?

Yamaha48

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Hey Chris.

Wouwww very nice video my friend.
A good sound your 12 string guitar.
I like your voice Chris.

greetz Anton

neverfoundthetime

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks Tammy!

Willem: I knew it! :-)

"I was telling Neil the other day..." that's my quote of the week! Thanks MarkM.

Hey Dennis, been missing you on the threads. Thanks for listening in and if you like... go ahead and add the harmonies, love to hear that.

Hey Tony, your inspiration started the thread. I think we will see more an more folks trying out the multi tracking... and this is a good place to do it. Laying down a whole backing track may happen but that's so much more work!

Thanks for listening in Anton... just waiting for your video.... ;-)

Yamaha48

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 am

Hey Chris.
Yes the tune Heart of gold going day by day bether.
This week i have a late shift,i hope that i can find this week time,to make a video.

greetz Anton

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic