nesh16041972 We can work it out guitar lesson review upload

neverfoundthetime

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi guys, Dennis, MarkM and Jay, thank you very very much for your kind and positive comments, very glad you've enjoyed it! Am really happy that I've found this place and share music with you all!

Thanks again!

Vanessa

TGNeil

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi Anton,

So nice to hear that you liked it!

(en haha, verlegen? of bedoel je rustig? Verlegen zou best kunnen, ik ben ook niet iemand die van de daken roept: 'hey kijk mij eens staan zingen en gitaarspelen', ik blijf er liever een beetje bescheiden onder, maar inderdaad áls ik dan ga spelen, dan geef ik me helemaal en dan heb ik ook teveel plezier om verder ergens anders bij stil te staan, grappig dat je dat opmerkt! :) )

yamaha48 wrote:
Hey Vanessa.

This is great,i love it.
Good voice and strumming.
Als jij je praatje doet,lijkt je nog een beetje verlegen.
Of is dat niet het juiste woord?dan!!!!!! ga je helemaal lossssss.

Thanks for sharing Vanessa.

Anton

neverfoundthetime

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Hup Holland! ;-)

bekrayorke

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Haha, I'm sorry, I promised not to talk dutch with Willem or Anton in your presence..I'll try not to do it again! :P

But he was saying that when I'm talking before I start playing I seem kinda shy, he didn't know if that was the right word, but when I do start playing I just let it all go, something like that....I replied that shy might be the right word, because I'm not the kind of person who wants to let everyone know: Hey, it's me singing and playing over here, I like to be kinda 'modest' (not sure if that's the right word in english as well, that's why in dutch is sometimes easier ;) ), but whén I'm playing, I just give it all and having so much fun doing it makes me forget about everything else, I thought it was funny that he noticed!

Hup Holland (where did you get that from?! :lol: )

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hup Holland! ;-)

neverfoundthetime

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Anton's looking right through you Vanessa! :-).
You really shine when you sing and play, that's something I could learn from you... I'm still learning to let it out.
You can't watch World Cup soccer and not know Hup Holland... and you can't host the European Championships with 10'000 travelling Dutch fans singing and chanting without noticing something... ;-)

bekrayorke

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 am

Great playing as always Vanessa! I can tell how much you enjoy playing Beatles' music!

AndyT

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:07 am

My translation said 'timid'. Very close to shy. And yes, you do get really 'loose' when you start playing and singing. LOL Good stuff!

Translated post: from Anton:
"If you do your chat, you seem still a smattering timid. Or is that not the correct word? then!!!!!! you go entirely loose."

Keep posting you videos, they are lots of fun!

jimcjimc

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 am

Haha, of course you guys can always translate it, quite handy! ;)

Thanks again Andy, appreciate it and glad you liked the video!

Greetz'

AndyT wrote:
My translation said 'timid'. Very close to shy. And yes, you do get really 'loose' when you start playing and singing. LOL Good stuff!

Translated post: from Anton:
"If you do your chat, you seem still a smattering timid. Or is that not the correct word? then!!!!!! you go entirely loose."

Keep posting you videos, they are lots of fun!

dennisg

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:00 am

Haha, well I guess he did! ;) wich is a good thing, cause I would never ever want to be (I don't know the word in english) the opposite...but it's nice that me having fun and loving singing and playing is so obvious...

Hup Totally Guitars hup! You're right of course, can't believe 'we' got into the finals (well the match itself wasn't one to be proud of :( )!

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Anton's looking right through you Vanessa! :-).
You really shine when you sing and play, that's something I could learn from you... I'm still learning to let it out.
You can't watch World Cup soccer and not know Hup Holland... and you can't host the European Championships with 10'000 travelling Dutch fans singing and chanting without noticing something... ;-)

michelew

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Thank you very much indeed C.! Glad that you liked it!

And yes, you're right, I really enjoy playing Beatles-tunes, it always makes me really happy, they were just all over my youth, so it's really nice to share it with all of you over here!

Thanks again!

Vanessa

chefrusso wrote:
Great playing as always Vanessa! I can tell how much you enjoy playing Beatles' music!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic