nesh16041972 We can work it out guitar lesson review upload

lueders

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Great job, I'm glad you are here!

I was playing guitar all morning, messing with scales and just generally trying to figure some things out. I was about to throw the thing out the window...feelin' like:"miserable block of wood!" ya know that kinda stuff... And then I saw your video and you were playing so enthusiastically & fluidly it made me pick it up again. I'll probably play all night now!

haoli25

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Bravo, Vanessa. I had to play along with those. You have made my day. Thanks for posting your video.

Bill Image

AcousticAl

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Vanessa,

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

Your performance was great and I LOVED your strumming!

Just awesome.

BobR

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Vanessa,

That was great :woohoo: :woohoo: You've really got it going and I loved it all.

Thanks for sharing,

Bob

michelew

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Fantacistic performances Vanessa! I have to agree with everyone else, I love your energy. Your love of playing is obvious and it really makes it all the more fun to watch.

I'm still dead nervous in my videos, but one day I hope to have your level of energy and pure joy shining through.

I loved them.

Keep them coming.

P.S. - Did you get the sunshine vibes I sentcyour way from Byron? I can't write on my wall at the moment for some reason - I assume it'll be fixed as the site is finished.

buddy

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Vanessa,

That was just really fun to watch. Your years of experience really show as you are so relaxed and just having fun with it.

Bud

neverfoundthetime

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Fantastic, kick-ass playin gand singing Vanessa. So glad you joined us!

carpet

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Wauw Suzi,

You've just given me the greatest compliment of all.....makes me smile and shy at the same time...thank you so very very véry much!!

suziko wrote:
Vanessa,

Your videos always put a smile on my face. You're such a fun person to watch play. Yes, your strumming is great and your voice fab, but it's really your presence that puts you over the edge. And I loved your rock star ending!!!

Suzi

michelew

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Ha L.!

Thát is só nice to hear!! Hope you've had fun playing all night after all!!

Thanks a lot!!

lueders wrote:
Great job, I'm glad you are here!

I was playing guitar all morning, messing with scales and just generally trying to figure some things out. I was about to throw the thing out the window...feelin' like:"miserable block of wood!" ya know that kinda stuff... And then I saw your video and you were playing so enthusiastically & fluidly it made me pick it up again. I'll probably play all night now!

michelew

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi Chris!

I'm always thinking, it's all Chris' fault that i"m having so much fun with the Beatles, but then again, it's actually all Tony's fault, lol, he started this Beatles-mania in the first place, haha! :P

I'm very glad you liked it Chris, thank you very much, and I am indeed really happy for joining TG!

Greetz'

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Fantastic, kick-ass playin gand singing Vanessa. So glad you joined us!
;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic