nesh16041972 We can work it out guitar lesson review upload

rapsidy

Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:35 am

woo hoo loved it vanessa you rock B)

I did notice though Niel said you were from canada in his review of your song lol has NZ moved :unsure: :P

its ok he said i was from england once, well we know geography isnt Americans strong point lol.

back to music that was great loved your singing and playing great stuff

Brad from OZ :)

sbutler

Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Haha, thanks Brad, very nice to hear and glad that you've enjoyed it, I certainly did! :woohoo:

But are you sure that the review-video that you saw was about my upload? Cause Neil does say that I'm from the Netherlands, wich I am! ;)

rapsidy wrote:
woo hoo loved it vanessa you rock B)

I did notice though Niel said you were from canada in his review of your song lol has NZ moved :unsure: :P

its ok he said i was from england once, well we know geography isnt Americans strong point lol.

back to music that was great loved your singing and playing great stuff

Brad from OZ :)

thereshopeyet

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 am

Thanks

willem

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Hey Dermot!

That's véry nice to hear!!

Thank you very much! :cheer:

thereshopeyet wrote:
Great Fun Vanessa

You are a motivator!!!

:laugh:

rapsidy

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:34 am

Sorry Vanessa :unsure:

you dont look dutch??? and you speak kiwi ??? there must be a connection some where ? NO? and write kiwi i.e bro!

Brad :)

TGMatt

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:31 am

Haha, I speak kiwi? Do I?

But you're right, I don't look particularly dutch, that's just because I do have a dutch father, but my mother is from Indonesion, the Molukken to be exact. So I'm a 'halfbreed' (is that the right word?). But, really born and raised in the Netherlands (Amsterdam)! ;)

About the kiwi and the connection, don't know, have been to the states many times, lots of english on tv, usually not british english and that'll be it! :P

But you have to fill me in on kiwi!

rapsidy wrote:
Sorry Vanessa :unsure:

you dont look dutch??? and you speak kiwi ??? there must be a connection some where ? NO? and write kiwi i.e bro!

Brad :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic