michelew learning Yesterday guitar lesson

michelew

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Hi Michele!

Like I already said in the Busking the Beatles-thread, thát is some prize!! :cheer: Thank you very much, I really enjoyed it! Well I also mentioned your handpositions and how great it is that you sang along, I see that others feel the same way!

And as for what Suzi said, I also liked to see and here you talk, makes it al the more closer to the viewers, read 'us', but I still don't know, whát did you say in the end?? I'm sorry, my hearing is unfortunately pretty bad... :(

Greetz'

Vanessa

michelew

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks everyone for all your sweet words and encouragement. Chris really started something fun here and I'm hoping to see a song from all of you. I'm very aware of Beatles tunes that some of you have posted and I'm guessing that you all have a Beatles tune up your sleeve or that you've been working on one at some point that you can take out of the bottom draw and finish off.

Ness - I simply said that I need to learn some upbeat, fun and cheerful songs. I've been learning and posting far too many sad ones. You've shown the way. I just need to find the rigth songs.

Thank again.

Michele

tovo

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Shel,

Good job, always enjoy your videos. As was already pointed out, you made it your own and that was very nice.

cosmicmechanic

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi Michele, watched your video more than a couple times after a day in the rat-race, and now there is not a single tense nerve in me. Your steady cadence and sensitive delivery had that kind of relaxing effect, and I don't feel this song is jump-off-a-cliff sad, just gets a wistful wondering vibe going.

Nice!
Pierre

juanlla

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Just Beautifull

Thanks for posting this is a great example for the rest to follow.

Juan

thereshopeyet

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks

jayswett

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Your videos are always inspirational. Beautiful.

lueders

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:57 pm

That was great, Michele! Loved every second of it!

scotta

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Great job Michele! A wonderful performance of a beautiful song! I really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting!

Scott

michelew

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:43 am

Thanks guys I always love hearing that you've enjoyed my videos. Everyone's feed back really inspires me to keep posting. It had been a while since my last post and the nerves were back. But, knowing what a supportive community this is really helped.

Pierre - I had to speed it up - you should have heard the first couple of versions, after a couple of coffees I had no choice but to up the tempo.
Al - not my first attempt, but I don't think I'll be making a regular thing of it. I'm not hiding a good voice like you have been, just a Christmas singing one. I might try and get a ring in next time.

Thanks again. So who's next? There's a couple more Beatle's tunes in the pot and many renditions of the ones performed so far.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic