michelew learning Yesterday guitar lesson

Yamaha48

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 am

Hey Michele.

I can remeber that you whas nurves voor the camera.
Now you sing a long with the tune yesterday.
Great to see that video , i love it Michele.
Hope to see more sing a long songs from you.
Thanks for sharing.

greetz.... Anton

Lavallee

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 am

Hi Michele , I commented on the busking thread but I watched your video again and like it even more. You were quite nervous in your first video and look how cool you are and sound now.

Great work

Marc

BigBear

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Michele- wonderully done! And you sang it too! Is that the first you've sung? Well done indeed.

I particularly liked the plucking technique you employed. Perfect for this song (and many others).

You continue to amaze us all! Keep it up! :cheer:

wammer

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Well Michele

Its all been said but I will say it again..........FANTASTIC.....

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tammy

michelew

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Awwww - you are all just the sweetest!!

Bear - not the first (second actually) probably not the last... My arrangement is largely based on Neil's lesson. I just ended up simplifying it a little as my playing brain went into automatic to enable me to sing.

Tammy - the day I can sing like you I'll be jumping for joy and singing at the top of my lungs.

Marc - thanks for saying I looked cool - I still don't feel it - but I know I've got more control of it. When it doesn't affect my singing I'll be especially happy.

It's nerve wracking to be sure - but given we have the most supportive community that a guitarist could wish for yet along belong to, I say if you're thinking about doing a video just go for it. You won't regret it.

Sorry I haven't thanked everyone individually this time. Just know, starting with Chris, that I love that you've all commented - it's really inspirational and keeps me motivated to improve.

Thanks y'all!

Michele

d_dog

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:36 am

Simply amazing Michele! I'm so glad you sang it too, awesome job. It's such a treat to see new post by you, you are way high up on the list for most improved finger picking. Finger picking is certainly my achilles heel.
It's evident that you work hard at improving and that you are dedicated, that is a real inspiration to all of us.
Great job!

rapsidy

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi Michelle

well done you played and sang great but i do share your thoughts on not knowing what your doing and taking lessons as i have same problem and would just love to know more about what your meant to do lol.

But you still sang it well and i love the sad songs :)

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:35 pm

HI Michelle, Very well done, both playing and singing, great to see the huge amount of progress you have made...

And you talk also!! Bonus!!

dekotaj

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Michele Bravo!!!

Thank you,It was fantastic!

Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Kevin

michelew

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 am

Damian, Brad, Chas, Kevin,

Thanks guys.

Damian - thanks it's been a while since we've seen something from you and heard your great voice too. Sorry if I simply missed it.

Brad, you've got nothing to worry about int he voice department. How's 'Norwegian Wood' going?

Chas - Thanks mate. I don't talk much IRL either.

Kevin - you made me smile again. I saw your response to the Beatles thread post. Thanks for repeating it. The vacation was great and just what we needed.

Mcihele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic