nesh16041972 learning to play Alice's Restaurant acoustic guitar

tvarga

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Wow, fantastic job! There's not much more that I can say that hasn't already been said. You make me want to learn this song next!
-Tom

michelew

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 pm

On second thoughts, make that 'Embryonic Journey' or 'The Sage' because a level 7 song probably isn't going to do it.

Michele

nesh16041972 wrote:

... I'll check out Windy and Warm ...

michelew wrote:
WOW Nesh!

... 6s don't phase you for long. ... You've licked this one. Bring on the next wanna-be challenge. Maybe 'Windy and Warm' will stump you.

skaladar

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Haha, you áre a funny lady!

I actually did listen to 'Windy and Warm' since you've suggested it! And now Embryonic Journey, this one I listened once before and Tom did give it a very good go yesterday, so you réally wanna get me work hard??! :P I will listen to 'the Sage' as well!

And you, wil you busk a Neil Young-song?? I'm very sure that you can! :cheer:

michelew wrote:
On second thoughts, make that 'Embryonic Journey' or 'The Sage' because a level 7 song probably isn't going to do it.

Michele

nesh16041972 wrote:

michelew wrote:
WOW Nesh!

... 6s don't phase you for long. ... You've licked this one. Bring on the next wanna-be challenge. Maybe 'Windy and Warm' will stump you.

tovo

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Thank you very very much Tom, it is much appreciated!

I'm also very curious for what you will come up with doing this song! I'm sure you'll do just fine once you've already worked on Embryonic Journey!

tvarga wrote:
Wow, fantastic job! There's not much more that I can say that hasn't already been said. You make me want to learn this song next!
-Tom

jayswett

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 pm

I"m with markm on this one. I'll put in on the list for next year. Both your video and Suzi's video were educational and amazing. Well done.

millponddave

Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Nesh,

I just got around to watching this and once again you've hit a home run. Great job! I can't fingerpick at all so I'm just blown away when someone does as well as you do. Keep posting, it really does inspire me to practice more.

Dave

drfuji

Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:33 pm

I have really enjoyed listening to all you have been doing...Great Job!! I must say you have inspired me to work harder....Keep up the good work..

tombo1230

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi Dave!

I think I've missed your reply, but it is very much appreciated!

Thank you very much for your kind words and keep up the practicing! ;)

millponddave wrote:
Nesh,

I just got around to watching this and once again you've hit a home run. Great job! I can't fingerpick at all so I'm just blown away when someone does as well as you do. Keep posting, it really does inspire me to practice more.

Dave

jayswett

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Hello Bob!

So nice of you to drop by and I am very glad that you enjoyed all my posting-stuff, so thank you very very much!

Am really curious for your guitarplaying as well, can I expect something uploaded for that matter? ;)

Cheers

Vanessa

drfuji wrote:
I have really enjoyed listening to all you have been doing...Great Job!! I must say you have inspired me to work harder....Keep up the good work..

jayswett

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Hmmmm.....alright then, will Classical Gas do as well??????

michelew wrote:

Michele

nesh16041972 wrote:

michelew wrote:
WOW Nesh!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic