willem silent night guitar lesson review upload

AcousticAl

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Looking forward to more of your videos in 2011, Willem.

Have a great holiday!

Al

willem

Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Kevin,thx for the bravo and marry Xmas,,Craig, how is your Croce(Jim).Chris,I alwy's wondert how that phantom of the Opera was,,now i know.Jim,how wonderful!! would it be on Xmas night!!!Tony, you are so right in ringin the note's longer,,and i like to add some vibrato too. Marc, not a new guitar,,just my first one that!! I never would sell.Vanessa, you are right to,like Tony,,i know it would be very nice to add that to it,,maybe new strings tooSuzy,,i know the lesson and can't play it like that either,,i had a music sheet from my choir in Bb and i transpose it to A and made my own tab and that's much simpler,,what i play is very simple and maybe a way to nail it like Neils lesson,,if you want i can send you this tab....Rick, your dutch is fine ,,how you doing lately?? Al,when i put up something in 2011 I hope it sounds like you'rs....

Thanks for spending your time to watch and your support,, I could'nt without it

BobR

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Willem,

Nice job. I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year as well.

Bob

michelew

Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:47 am

Willem,

A sweet song, a sweet performance and a sweet sounding guitar. Very festive. I'm not sure how it's possible, but I think that was my first Christmas song for the year. A nice start.

Merry Christmas Willem and a safe, prosperous and happy New Year. Drink some gluhwein for me (assuming you also do that in Holland).

Michele

willem

Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:54 am

Bob,,thx,,my intent was to made a greet to everybody and look! i got review,,that must make us happy too

Michele,thx,, gluhwein is a tradition it makes you warm and tipsy,,hope you enjoy the summer there and add some happy tunes,,,

rapsidy

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 pm

special song :)

thanks for sharing willem i love this hymn

brad

willem

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 pm

rapsidy wrote:
special song :)

thanks for sharing willem i love this hymn

brad
YOU 'R WELCOME BRAD..