tovo Who'll Stop the Rain guitar lesson review upload

pbraun

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 am

Great job Tony, I enjoyed that alot! Both versions!
Pete

dekotaj

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 am

Bravo!!Tony,

Nothing wrong with getting your country on.I would say you cowboy up just fine.Maybe next time you get your country on you can do it setting on the tailgate of you pickup. :laugh: :laugh: Thank you sir,really enjoyed it.

Kevin

MarkM

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:50 am

Tony you've turned me into a screaming 3 year old for a few minutes. I want a man cave, I want a man cave, I want a man cave!!!!!!!!!!! OK that's out of my system for now. Great job on this song. I totally agree with the others in that your voice really sounds great for CCR. I thoroughly enjoyed this performance from you. Keep them coming!!!

I want a man cave dammit.......................

MarkM

AcousticAl

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 am

That was awesome tony! Your strumming has improved HUGE from your earlier uploads. Smooth & steady wins the race.
Great job!

tovo

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Marc - Thanks mate. I so enjoyed your videos with Chris, boy that would have been fun. I will probably do some more CCR so if I do I will put it in a busking thread.

Chris - Thanks old chap. See above.

Brad - Thanks mate. I have never really thought to much about how I sing I just do my best with it. I have absolutely no theory knowledge of singing. I just know that this one felt comfortable, some tunes just don't sit well in my very small range. You have a very nice voice I like it.

Pete - Thanks buddy appreciate it.

Kevin - I got my country on and I was loving it :) I could actually sit on my tailgate and do a tune, I will need to borrow one of Buddy's big hats as well.

Mark - Nothing wrong with screaming like a 3 year old and chucking a tantrum as we say. That's how I got Cindy to go out with me. Glad you like this one.

Al - Thanks for your comment on improvement. That is a great compliment.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:24 pm

CCR id great Tony... how about Bad moon rising?

haoli25

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:30 pm

B minors are soooooo overrated! :) Bravo, Tony. You're a rock star. I really enjoyed your video. Thanks

Bill

Chasplaya

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Wow a 2fer... phhh B minor who needs them anyway... Do ya reckon Mark wants something??? I like my man cave... back on topic great playing mate, continuously improving every time we hear you play.

tovo

Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:16 am

Chris - Bad Moon could be an option mate, I like it. Proud Mary is a cool tune also.

Bill - Totally agree mate. B Minor...what's with that?!

Chas - Thanks mate appreciate that.

Yamaha48

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Hello my friend Tony.

Thanks for this nice CCR song.
I have watching your two video s.
I love your playing and singing part.
Greetz from holland.

Anton

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic