>> Todays Target Student Video review by Neil - Alice's Restaurant by Suzi

TGMatt

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Today's student video review by Neil for Target members is now live , today we look at Alice's Restaurant by Suzi

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/master-me ... udentreply

suziko

Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Thanks, Neil, for taking the time to review my video. As always, I really appreciate your feedback as well as your kind words about my progress! Your advice for me to work more on sustaining notes is well-deserved and something I know I need to work on. I will try slowing it down and just really focusing on that technique for a while before bringing the song back up to speed (or close to "up to speed" anyway!).

Thanks, also, to all the people who commented on my video and who gave me lots of excellent advice and encouragment!

best regards,

Suzi

canamjay

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm

One of my favorite Finger pickin toons.. what a great job... I hope to get this one soon..

suziko

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks! You should check out Vanessa's version of it as well. She did a fabulous job on it. It's such a fun song to play!

sbutler

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Yeah Suzi, that's just plain fun to listen too.

I've been working on that one as well and have to grin every time I hear it. I suppose it has everything to do with hearing Arlo each and every Thanksgiving, on the radio.

Great job.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic