rapsidy Hide your love away guitar lesson review upload

rapsidy

Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:31 am

jay- thanks im a nurse so i just enjoy people and talking lol i think thats where it comes from and the realisation that the camera doesnt change who you are as a person. I liken it to when you first hear your voice on payback and you dont think it sounds like you, but to everyone else it does and is just normal to them, so i think the camera is the same principal :)

tony- yes i worked out what i was doing wrong i read the tab wrong didnt allow for the change the 2nd time its played. all sorted now thanks

Nesh- as above what i said to Tony i was reading the tab wrong if you look at it it had the 6 beats then the D/C D/B etc but i didnt see the 1 +2 on it. so thanks as far as TS upload it would have to be perfect now lol and then i will.

MarkM

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:48 am

Brad,

Well done!! You have progressed so much this past year!! Just take a look at some of your older posts. This is, for me, your best song to date. I'm really impressed with your improvement. The strumming is much smoother now and your hitting the notes dead on. You should be very proud of this effort. Great job and keep them coming.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic