rapsidy Hide your love away guitar lesson review upload

dtaylor

Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:32 am

Brad, I'm at the two year point too, it's hard to say what is the right standard to be at...

I think it's great that at this stage you can tackle any song on the site without fear that it's out of reach. Some might take longer to get down but you shouldn't be in any doubt about your ability to take this as far as you want to. Keep it up.

Dean

willem

Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:54 am

HEY Brad,, super,,now i take lesson from you...

dekotaj

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:05 am

Bravo!!Brad,

A great Beatles song.Well played,and nice vocals.You need to put this in the Busking the Beatles thread as well.

Thanks for posting.

Kevin

suziko

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 am

Brad,

Wow, great job! This is by far your best upload so far. Really nice strumming and great job picking out some of the individual notes and doing those bass runs. Your singing sounded great, too. I loved it!

Suzi

AcousticAl

Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:05 pm

HEY!!!

Great one, Brad. Really like your 'go for it' attitude towards singing.

Have you worked out all of your upload issues now?

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Nice Job Brad! Ain't it a fun song to do?

rapsidy

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Al- it still takes 5 attempts usually before it uploads i have no idea why. I dont know anything about singing and never done it before i joined TG (apart from hymns at church) but i really want to learn and improve just so i can enjoy with fam and friends playing guitar, but i want to get the guitar solid first then work on that.

Suzui- thanks very much always nice to get positive feedback gives that motivation to improve, but downside is your next vid has to improve you feel lol, which is good

dekotaj- hhmm anothe rchallenge posting it their ok. and thanks yes it is a great song !

willem- thanks not quiet still need more time to catch up to you :)

Michelle- thanks for your advice and encouragement, hows your happy song coming along

tovo

Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 am

Hey Brad, you have some good feedback already. I think the biggest thing was the extra measure that Ness mentioned, you will be on top of that by now.

A big improvement. Well done.

jayswett

Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:37 pm

I am always impressed with how comfortable you appear in front of the camera. This video is no exception, and demonstrates very clearly your continued development as a guitar player and vocalist. Well done.

vinzo

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Exactly Brad, no 6 beat strum, immediately on the first beat of the D-chord you start your bassriff, so coming from C right to the D-bass wich is the first bassnote in this riff and so on, you already have this song in your pocket, so this will finish it completely!

Am very happy to hear you're still working on the intro of Tequila Sunrise, you will upload it right? Would love to see it! ;)

Enjoy your week Brad!

rapsidy wrote:
Nesh- thanks nesh and thanks for pointing this out as it did feel a bit long before starting the run down and i wasnt quiet sure about that bit so a down on D then do the run down, no 6 beat strum ? and i am practice your tequilla intro all the time, pesky little thing it is lol, hope u had a great xmas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic