>> Todays Target Student Video review by Neil - Hey There Delilah by Tovo

TGMatt

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Here is todays and this years final Target only Student video review by Neil, we finish up with the jolly green giant who starts a lot of stuff around here ( ;) ) but we all love him, and I for one am just so impressed with his progression and go get em attitude..here to you Tony..

Hey There Delilah by Tovo

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/master-me ... udentreply

slinger

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Hey there Tovo
very nice, enjoyed that one
"oh that's what you done to me"
.....keep up the good work, thanks for shareing!

tovo

Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:29 am

Neil I got a real thrill from your review of this one. I KNEW that something wasn't right with my vocal and actually my good friend Stuart (Reiver) tried hard to help me but I just didn't get what he was trying to tell me. I think I do now. I didn't feel I did as good a job of this as I am capable of and armed with your advice and with the light finally turning on (sorry Stu it was me not you mate) I can continue to work on getting it down.

I do love this site. Thanks heaps for your help though the year.

Cheers,

Tony

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:09 am

Thanks

tovo

Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:25 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Hey Tovo

You are always fun to watch.

How cool is that... the last review of the year...... and it was really interesting.

Have a great Christmas

Dermot

Thanks Dermot that's very kind of you. I think the value of the reviews for everyone not just the originator of the video is brilliant. In terms of the holiday season I wish the same for you and all my TG friends and look forward to next year.

reiver

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey Tony

Glad Neil managed to make it clear for you. Must have been my accent that caused the problem............ :laugh:

Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic