nesh16041972 learning Brain Damage-Eclipse guitar lesson

Yamaha48

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Hello Vanessa that sounds them good.
I love to listen to your tunes you do.
I can here,and see you have a lot of fun.
Music give us the aire that we need to live.
A big thanks to share this wonderful video.

Greetz......Anton

Ps. Til soon

MarkM

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Holy Crap!!!!! Venessa that was freaking awesome!! It doesn't get any better than that. The Eclipse ending was spectacular. I'm in awe.........................

MarkM

jayswett

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Your best video yet. Indredible.

haoli25

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Vanessa,

Hoe zeg ik..... in het Nederlands?

WOW!!!!!!

You're a superstar! Thank you so much, I really enjoyed watching your video.

Bill

spinland

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Michele: Shel...you're just the sweetest...really...don't have words for that either..thank you...

Dave: Thank you so much for your kind comment, am really glad that you've enjoyed it!

Tammy: Hey you! How bout a little busking as well! :P Thank you, really, I appreciate it, am just doing my best here and it's a lot of fun, that's for sure ;)

Scott: Well I have to admit, if Neil could give me some hints for playing Eclipse, that would be great, as for Brain Damage, of course I've learned it over here, for wich I'm really grateful! Thanks for watching Scott, am happy that you liked it!

Thereshopeyet: Haha, Dermot, I always love your pictures, thank you very much for this one!

Stuart: Hey S. Have you already been able to watch/hear it completely?

Pierre: Hi Pierre, I couldn't agree with you more, Brain Damage without Eclipse, it really feels like one song to me...it wasn't really easy to attach it to each other, since there's only me, one guitar and one voice...unfortunately I don't have tabs...it's just four chords in a row...I think it's Dsus2, Dsus2/C, Bb and A7 (or maybe Amajor)...of course I've listened to the original...hmmm...that is the live performances of PF (Pulse) and I guess I'm at least close..

BobR: Thank you so very much Bob, I really appreciate it, glad that you liked it!

DTaylor: Now that's really great to hear! Actually this evening I was listening to the performances of Roger Waters (In the Flesh) and PF (Pulse) and I thought: Why did I even try???!!! Haha, it's hard to play such a song with so many instruments and voices, so all the more I appreciate your comment, thank you so much!

Anton: Yep Anton, you're so right, it is so much fun to share music and your favourite songs over here, it really is! Thank you very much and yes, we will meet soon and have a great guitarplaying-time! ;)

MarkM: Wauw....Mark....you too leave me speechless.....thank you so much..

Bill: in dutch? Je bent een superster! haha, that is so funny, thank you very much, really I appreciate it!

Jay: What can I say?! That's just great to hear.....really...thank you...

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Simply outstanding, such passion you put into your music certainly shows through. Very well played and sung.

AcousticAl

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm

You rock

Period.

suziko

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 am

Great job, Vanessa! Wonderful singing AND playing.

Suzi

wrench

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 am

Well. What does one say to a show like this? The great ones make it look so easy.

Vanessa, do you play gigs or make albums? Your music just makes the world a better place.

willem

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 pm

michelew wrote:
I replied in the busking thread first.

Here's what i said. I don't any new words at this time.

Ness,

WOW!!!!....... Another powerful one. Spooky, sad, beautiful... amazing intensity. I'm tongue tied again. My words can't do it justice.

Your playing is out of this world. I hope I can be half as good when I grow up.

Don't stop. Keep them coming.

In awe...

Michele
Michele,stay calm,,take a deep breath and listen again,,,then respond with the same words....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic