nesh16041972 learning Brain Damage-Eclipse guitar lesson

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Ah Charles, that feels so good to hear, thank you very very much! (and yeah, I believe you certainly have a black belt in G.A.S. haha!)

Chasplaya wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

I have a Black Belt in G.A.S.

Already commented but had to listen again Nesh amazing voice we need more!

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:52 pm

AndyT

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Yóu áre térrible!!!! :laugh:

thereshopeyet wrote:
. Image

AndyT

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Al: What can I say, hearing that just feels great.., thank you so very very much!

Suzi: Thank you very much Suzi, really glad that you've enjoyed it!

Wrench: You're just too kind and sweet, really....thank you...

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Thanks

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Yóu áre térrible!!!! :laugh:

thereshopeyet wrote:
. Image
No problemo I would simply:

Experiments and numerical simulation on methane flame quenching by water mist

The study of extinguishment using water mist has been motivated due to the phase-out of the use of halens and the search for alternative means that preserve all of the benefits of a clean total flooding agent without adverse environmental impact. With the numerical simulation, we analyzed a gas–liquid two-phase problem including water (liquid), air and methane (gas) using Eulerian equations for the liquid phase and the full Navier–Stokes equations for the gas phase. Gaseous mass, momentum and energy equations are integrated simultaneously by a Harten–Yee explicit non-MUSCL modified-flux type TVD scheme for the convective terms and a central difference scheme for the viscous terms. Liquid phase conservation equations are solved with an application of a flux-vector-splitting scheme. In the experiments in an open room (500×500×500 mm) we observed an interaction of the diffusion flame with the water mists. The results show remarkable flame quenching and a good agreement between the numerical and experimental results.

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm

OMG, yóu are even worse, hahaha! :ohmy: :P

Chasplaya wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
No problemo I would simply:

Experiments and numerical simulation on methane flame quenching by water mist

The study of extinguishment using water mist has been motivated due to the phase-out of the use of halens and the search for alternative means that preserve all of the benefits of a clean total flooding agent without adverse environmental impact. With the numerical simulation, we analyzed a gas–liquid two-phase problem including water (liquid), air and methane (gas) using Eulerian equations for the liquid phase and the full Navier–Stokes equations for the gas phase. Gaseous mass, momentum and energy equations are integrated simultaneously by a Harten–Yee explicit non-MUSCL modified-flux type TVD scheme for the convective terms and a central difference scheme for the viscous terms. Liquid phase conservation equations are solved with an application of a flux-vector-splitting scheme. In the experiments in an open room (500×500×500 mm) we observed an interaction of the diffusion flame with the water mists. The results show remarkable flame quenching and a good agreement between the numerical and experimental results.

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks

michelew

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Michelle, everything goes backwards after 50..... so it will be...

Rock Chick after 50!

:laugh: :laugh:
Dermont,

Do I LOOK like a chick to you? (no feathers - over 24). You might want to get your glasses checked too...

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic