buddy GOOD PEOPLE guitar lesson review upload

buddy

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:47 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

I had put up an earlier version of this and have kept working on it. Any suggestion to help move it along would be appreciated. I think I had some problems with the lap-top as the video is kind of jerky and a little out of sync.

Bud

I was able to get the video synchronized up but did not know how to replace it but here is a link to the new video.

Lavallee

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:25 am

I think that sounded really gréat! And very well played!

Good good job Buddy!

Ness..

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 am

I've said before that I don't like Jack Johnson songs very much and find them bland. Someone said once that his songs sound like variations on Postman Pat, a children's song, that frames it nicely for me. Having said that, I like the way you sing this Buddy, gives it a lot more, er, balls if you'll excuse the expression! And I really like your video framing now as it's friendlier and clear. I've had those video syncing problems too... sometimes you can't correct it well enough. Nice job!

BobR

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi Buddy,

Glad you kept working on this song it is sounding real good. I do like Jack Johnson :)

great job

Bob

tovo

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:52 pm

I really liked this. The sound quality of your set-up Budster is absolutely awesome, sounds like a recording studio...you might want to start renting it out to upcoming bands!

I don't know Jack Johnson much, but that is a cool tune. Thanks for the look.

cosmicmechanic

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Buddy, you made that look easy, and playing that tune so well is anything but.

Nice attack on the singing, exploring the higher end of your vocal range ... gave it kind of a light touch.

I'm starting to think this tune may be worth learning if only to have the thrill of playing that solo-like riff along the way.

Thanks for the update,
Pierre

beaker

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Buddy, that version was really great. It is cool to see you post this after improving on it so much. Now that is progress! Right on man, keep on strumming. Beaker.

buddy

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Sorry all that I missed the comments on this post. Thanks to you for your comments and suggestions.

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic