Here's what I'm giving Neil Diamond for his birthday

ffsooo3

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm sorry Dennis, I'm late to the party, I'm having a hard time keeping up, because I really want to sit down and take real notice of everyones uploads and I really enjoyed your video!

I just loved the way you sang this, you were really ínto the song and yep, great strumming and hammer-ons, a truly great performance!

Gonna throw in a request for you performing Homeward Bound, wich is my favorite S&G-song, please??!

Ness

dennisg

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 pm

willem: I also wasn't aware that there was a lesson for it until I went to YouTube and keyed in "solitary man lesson." When I did, there was Neil's smiling face. It's amazing what you can find on YouTube.

Vanessa: Thanks for your continued support. And whether it's late, early, or right on time, I'll appreciate it whenever it comes in. I love Homeward Bound, too, and I will probably post it, but I'm thinking of making it a Paul Simon birthday song. So it may take awhile before you see it.

Chasplaya

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Nice Dennis, there are only a couple of Neil Diamond songs I like and that would be top of my list. I realise the distortion was an accident but it kinda adds to it making it more yours. One take hmmm, brave - but maybe not such a silly idea get into the right mindset from the onset!

Next month ... Whitneys birthdays not till august so nope... Sarah Palin's birthdays next month but I can't recall her ever having a hit single

Maybe Sheryl Crow?

snipe

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Dennis

Sorry Im late for this one, but I always really liked Neil Diamond. Wow cant believe he is 70...... Any way good song and I think you sound like him pretty close. Thanks for posting that and reminding me of him.

Mike

rapsidy

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 am

thanks Dennis

I enjoy Nei grew up on it listening to mum / dad play it.. went to his concert here in Perth in the nineties sometime, never big on remembering dates :laugh:

Heartlight is my favourite real tear jerker that one.

Great performance

Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic