snipe learning Give a little bit guitar lesson

jimcjimc

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Mike - sounded good to me also - like the 12 string! Jim

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 pm

OMG, I ám impressed!

You got gréat timing, wich is about everything to me, gosh, that was just gréat!! Absolutely great!

Cheers

Ness

jayswett

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm

I agree with the above comments. That was really good, and you should be playing that on stage somewhere.

AcousticAl

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:52 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Spectacular playing Mike... you nailed it! Great sound on that lovely 12 string. I was playing a long for a while until you lost me... must get some practice in on that.
Maybe a tad fast... might be difficult to keep up with on the singing. Congrats!

PS: Now Al has to wait a week while you bask in the sun. Snoozers and losers Al! ... But weare really looking forward to your post. Double wammy here!

Good point, Chris. And timely considering other threads.

No worries here. I've got a few I've been working on..

Lavallee

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Great strumming Mike, your 12 strings sounds great. A little suggestion that you could try, After the BM, the funny E and then the E just before going to the G i put a hammer on on the F#and then the G bass then strumming G to simulate the bass guitar effect. I am glad to see a new post from you.

Marc

willem

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 am

Give a litlle bi----it-it,,,,,well you did and not a litlle,,great Mike,,thanks for showing us..just great..

haoli25

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:36 am

You ROCK, Mike. That was a great performance and I really liked the 12-string too. Bravo.

Bill Image

rapsidy

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 am

mike

absolutely loved that , you looked so comfortable with it and it sounded great... i went to give this ago but got scared off with all the 16th, quarter, eight :blink: so i thought i would leave it for awhile.

you smashed it welll done B)

Brad

snipe

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks for all the response. The feedback is always good and helpfull

Dennis, thanks appreciate that! Yes I agree its definetly a 12 string song.

Cori, Thanks for watching and good words on that. To be honest I got to get a new camera.. Working on it.

Buddy, Appreciate your comments and observation. Im not sure I have the pipes to do that song justice. I was tempted to try.. I think you could do that better!
and, ya,, I hate to wear shoes.

Al, Hope I didnt steal you thunder.. Would really like to see you post this song. You are such a technician, I know I will learn something. Too funny about the martin 12. Are you going to buy one, or did you?
I think you may be right about drifting too fast at the end. I tend to do that sometimes. as far as the fret changes at the end that you mention. Its probably an oversight on my part. Thanks for pointing
that out, I will go back and review that.

Dean, Thanks for watching and the comments. That room has a vaulted cieliing so it kinda carries the sound a bit.

Rick, Thanks for good word. Hope to see some more of those blues from you.

Michele, Wow, thanks very much. Appreciate that!!!!!

Chris, Im glad you were playing along with it. I bet your Takemine(sp?) sounds wicked on this song. I think you have the pipes for this one. Would really like to hear that one! I think I was drifting too fast
fast towards the end like Al pointed out.

Tammy, Thanks so much for watching and your kind words... Appreciate it much.

Jim, Glad you like the 12 sound, thanks for watching

Vanessa, Really appreciate you having a look. Im glad you liked it. Thank you very much for your good words.

Jay, Wow, thanks , really appreciate that.

Marc, Thanks for watching. I will have to try your suggestion. See if I can tweek it a little. Thanks for the idea, and your comments.

Willem, Thanks alot for watching and your good words.

Bill, Thank you kindly sir!!!!!!!! I really like the Hammer...

Brad, Thanks very much! I hope you tackle it.. looking forward to you having a go at it. Thanks for watching

MarkM

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 am

Let us know what bar you'll be playing at and I'll be there. Great job. Another song I've been messing around with for a while now. It sounded great on the 12 string. Adds that nice high end sparkle. I do agree with some others that maybe it was just a tad fast in places. That happens to all of us though. You've got to put some more stuff up here as I really really enjoyed this one.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic