Lavallee learning to play Mrs Robinson acoustic guitar

rapsidy

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:54 am

hey Marc way to go ..BIG high 5 from oz :)

just loved that your playing is awesome and singing just makes the video that much more enjoyable to watch, i believe. What a tough song to sing and you did it so well.... lol NO excuses not to sing now.. your on ya way very cool B) B)

Brad

Lavallee

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 am

Sorry for the late reply, I have been away, just checking quickly, not realizing you guys posted a response.

Thanks Jay, I have learn to pay attention to the phrasing with this song as all the verses start differently even though similar. Hope to sing in tune eventually.

Thank you Al, I am sure you will enjoy the lesson. I have found the intro to be the toughest to learn (can"t imagine just making it up as Neil did) because there are a series of short notes with fast changes picking only a few strings. But you seem to learn way faster than I. I am sure you enjoy going though it.

Merci Pierre, I certainly have fun especially with that song. The singing part brings more emotions than just playing. That song is so upbeat it si difficult not to have fun. The campfire is certainly as interesting as the singing is what carry people's mood.

Thank you Rick for your comments, all the songs are easy once you have learn them :laugh:

Thank you Brad, I agree that singing (will eventually add to sing in tune) is more interesting to do. I am starting to feel the greater interest in selecting songs that you can sing. I am still practicing instrumentals but I have a good long project that I have started which I have to sing.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic