dtaylor learning Wild Horses guitar lesson

dtaylor

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 am

Chris, thank you, glad you liked it. :)

Dennis, high praise indeed, I'm sure you'll have a great version up in no time.

Suzi, thank you, that's very kind, I look forward to your version, what I love about it is the simplicity and the pace gives you scope for expressing more with the melody. A great one to do as an intro to the chord melody style.

Dean

jayswett

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 am

I haven't seen this lesson, but I'm guessing it's a difficut one. I admire you for making the leap to strumming/flat picking. I keep saying i"m going to do that , but keep coming across new fingerpicking songs that keep me busy. Well done on this one.

BobR

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 am

Dean,

Very enjoyable to listen to and watch.

Nicely done.

Thanks for sharing

Bob

rapsidy

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 am

thanks dean another great post... keep posting i really enjoy your vids.. that dam camera its amazing how it can effect you!! the power of the mind hey?

Brad

cosmicmechanic

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 am

Dean,

This tune sounds intricate, and you make it look easy. It's not, of course. You did really well on something you had to "work" at (fun !)

I guess I fell under the same spell as many of those who replied to this video ... since "Wild Horses" is definitely not in the level of difficulty of "Classical Gas"
we might hope to play it through at least a fraction as well as you did before getting too impatient. Gotta watch out on starting too many long-term projects, it's good to get some more rapid gratification now and then.

So now this lesson is probably on a few to-do lists ... gonna be fun.

Thanks,

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic