sbutler learning TEST guitar lesson

sbutler

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

sbutler

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm

sbutler wrote:

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.
The family and I just had to get out and enjoy a great day, even though it was -18c. And since I had learned about the Kodak zi8 on TG I decided to buy one and today was the maiden voyage to see if I could really convert a file to this channel .

Next time the guitar and a song.

Scott

michelew

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Scott,

You live in an amazing part of the world. I would like to see it one day. Though the thought if -18oC...bbrrrr. So,... what...no fuzzy lizards?

Hmmm... it WILL be interesting to see what learning tips Neil is able to distill from this for us all. :P

Looking forward to seeing the with guitar version.

Michele

sbutler

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 pm

What, you didn't like the sound of me huffing and puffing after climing several hundred feet in negative windchills to video those sheep?

Actually, this probably wasn't the forum for my upload test, but I've been trying it for a couple of weeks with NO luck. So this time it worked and I'm proud.

As for the song, my issues with video uploading, has given me more time to practice so when I get a quite house, I'll give that musical thing a try.

Scott

tovo

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm

I figured you were testing your ability to upload videos Scott, but I sure enjoyed the breathtaking scenery. Agree with Shel, you're a lucky man to have that landscape available to you.

sbutler

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Tony,

It is an amazing place. Sometimes its not as easy as it should be, but it certainly has its rewards.

willem

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:59 am

hey Scott,,thanks for the landscape and the sheep(wild sheep?),,looks not easy for me to play guitar with cold hands,,,i liked the panorama,,what was that noise i thought it was a airplain..be happy..

Lavallee

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks Scott, hard to beat as far as landscape. It is absolutely beautiful.

Funny, at the end it looks like the second sheep lost its head and make it looks as a series of 4 legs is following the first sheep.

Looking forward to see your guitar post.

Marc

sbutler

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 pm

The noise that you heard, was the cars on the highway down below. I had climbed up the mountain several hundred feet to get abeam the Sheep.

And yes they are wild DALL sheep. They are found only in Alaska and the farthest west mountains of the Yukon Territory.

Scott

pbraun

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Scott, I was lucky enough to get to spend about 3 months in Alaska in 93. It was breathtaking from the day I walked off the plane to the day I left. If it wasn't so far from everyone here, I would still be there! I enjoyed watching this, it took me back.
Thanks, have fun with the new camera
Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic