sbutler I still can't say goodbye guitar lesson review upload

haoli25

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Scott, this one slipped by me. Excellent job. You played that so well, it did not need the words to convey all of the emotion of that beautiful song. Not only would your Dad have enjoyed that, I think Chet Atkins would be pleased also. Thanks so much for sharing your video.

Bill Image

pbraun

Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Just beautiful Scott!
Pete

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:23 pm

sbutler wrote:
So everybody, help me here and point me in the right direction if I went wrong. I thought I submitted this for Neils review, but It hasn't seemed to make to the student review page.

What did I do wrong?

Scott
First things - first Beautifully played Scott, its a song I also have on my bucket list exactly for the reasons of the songs being; might also choke up though.

I think by looking at things you have uploaded properly I noted others that have posted since aren't there yet either, so maybe they need to refresh that page every so often, if it doesn't show I'd recommend putting in a ticket to Support though, cos I'm guessing Neil will definitely get to this quick you being a newbie poster and also just because of the songs meaning to so many people.

Well played again.

sbutler

Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Bill, Pete and Chas,, Thanks for your kind words. It is a wonderful song and my biggest goal was to do it some form of justice.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic