>> Todays Target Student Video review by Neil - Triad by Vanessa

Yamaha48

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Hello Vanessa.

That whas a great review from the master(Neil).
I know you can give the song the richt sound.
The playing and singing,i love to see it.
Im looking forward for more video s.

Cheers Anton

lueders

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:51 pm

tovo wrote:
lueders wrote:
When you are rich and famous and touring in the states...I would very much like to be a roadie.

Cori
Tony:
NO...pick me. I can carry 4 guitar cases at once and I will work for chocolate bars, gin and tonic and the occasional back stage pass so I can impress the girls.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let the bidding continue....I will work for cheap guitar picks, a Rockin' Vanessa fan club t-shirt. and a collectible "Rock Legend Made in Holland" coffee mug! Take that, dude. lol

Cori

lueders

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Oh you guys make me just smile and laugh bíg time over here! You're all só very sweet....! :laugh: :blush: :blush:

My own stuff......oh my.... :ohmy:

sbutler

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Told you so, Told you so. You just STRUT on over to that microphone and guitar and give us some more sugar on this valentines day!!!!

But of course, there is no pressure what so ever.

Scott

millponddave

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi Vanessa,

I have to agree with what everyone else has said. Your talent truly shows in every post that you put up. Watching you play and sing is a real joy.

Dave

buendian2

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Wonderful to see and hear this!
I did it once but didn't really get the guitar right.
Congratulations to Vanessa!

Has she or anyone else done The Lee Shore"

beaker

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:19 am

Willem: Haha, buying a new closet....well you can say that again! I think stuff I've ever written was back in 1996, not even in thís century! :blink:

Cori: Cori, you're just hilárious and so véry sweet, thank you! (No, I won't forget about TC, not with you around here I won't, haha! :P )

Tony: Thank you véry much Tony, I'm stil very much overwhelmed by the review...can't tell you how much it means to me...and how much yours and others comments mean to me, thank you.......and you're só funny too, haha! :lol:

Ken: I have no more words left....your comment is just....well it just means a lót to me....well my own stuff, like I mentioned above to Willem is a long time ago in another lifetime and even in another century, haha! But it's also lots of piano-work, or backed up by a full band and besides that.....it is sooooo very personal and for that I've shared it with maybe only one person.....so..I don't know......thanks Ken, thank you very much!

Dermot: My good friend D....thank you very much! Where's my picture??? :P

Anton: Yep, from the big TG-master himself, I still can't believe it......! :blush: Thank you very much Anton, I appreciate it! (great to read you again! :) )

Scott: Hahaha, yeah you told me so! :cheer: You're so sweet, thank you very much!

Dave: Thank you so much Dave, it's so much appreciated, it really is....what can I say?! Music has always been the greatest love of my life...and it even gets greater when time passes...for sure a never ending love....thanks again!

Buendian2: Well hello Buendian! Welcome over here, I can't believe you actually posted your very first comment in here! I have to say that I really hoped for Triad ór for the Lee Shore. So as far as I know, no uploads of this song. I can play a version of my own, but I would really like to know how it's supposed to be done, who knows....anyway, I appreciate your congrats, thank you very much!

Ness

thereshopeyet

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks

thereshopeyet

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:15 pm

OMG Dérmot! :ohmy:

I ask, I get! :cheer:

You've made me láugh, hahaha, hilarious! :laugh:

Thanks a lot my friend, you always come through for me..

Ness

thereshopeyet wrote:
Vanessa - Got The TShirt Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic