MarkM Dear Prudence guitar lesson review upload

MarkM

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:15 am

Thanks for the kind words Mike. I'm just a strummer at heart and learning this fingerpicking stuff so I know what you mean. Just watched your Tull addition and whew that was some great work.

MarkM

jcrocket

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:10 am

Mark -

Great, ANOTHER good fingerpicker here to be jealous of ;)

Seriously, that was good stuff! Sounds to me like your picking is a lot further along than you think.

Jeff

MarkM

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Jeff,

Sorry it took so long to get back to thanking you for your kind words. Yes S L O W L Y.................... I'm getting the hang of this. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

MarkM

tovo

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:22 pm

I must have spent some time in the twilight zone lately, I missed this as well. Very late to the party, everyone is stumbling out the door after one to remember.

Mark just great picking. Very precise in your fingering but relaxed and fluid. I agree that you are gaining ground with your singing also.

jayswett

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 am

That was extraordinary, and while I am flattered that my name was mentioned once or twice in this thread, the simple fact is that I cannot play Dear Prudence as well as Mark just did. Very nice indeed. I, too, noticed your new setup, which resulted in a great sound. I'd love to get my hands on that guitar again one day.

I loved the effect of seeing the snow falling through your window. A great video, all around.

rapsidy

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:35 am

Hi Mark

I listened to this through the head phones as wifey was in bed. Sounded great B) your guitar sounds sweet didnt seem like you missed a beat , Im with Al on this you have to post a video up where your fumbling through :unsure: your playing makes me look like a train wreck :blush: :)

and really enjoyed the singing too, Picking and singing is another world isnt it, is there anything easy about this instrument :angry:

great job

Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic