Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Very nice Ness as usual

Kenny

dtaylor

Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 am

Just beautiful!

skaladar

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:30 am

Vanessa ... 4 days? To go from not knowing the "singers name or the specific lyrics" to such a polished performance in such a short time just boggles my comprehension.
You look more at ease with this than Gordon Lightfoot does in the clip posted with the lesson. I swear I don't know why you are not fighting off record exec's with a stick.

I so enjoyed watching this as I do with all of your videos. You really shine and never fail to make me smile.

♫ Ken ♫

AcousticAl

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 am

Just joining the chorus here..
Beautiful singing and playing.

But I have one complaint--
Every time you post a song, you make me want to drop everything I'm working on and go start the song you just uploaded! Which is what I'm about to do here.

TGNeil

Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Dave: Late or not late, I appreciate it véry much for you to drop by and check it out! ;) Thank you so much for your sweet words Dave...it's so heartwarming to hear them....thanks again!

Beaker: Hey Beaker, thank you very much! Am very glad you enjoyed it, thanks for your kind words! :cheer:

Kenny: Thank you Kenny, that's just great to hear, I appreciate it! :)

Dean: Thanks for dropping by Dean, very pleased that you liked it!

Al: Haha, well I do know what you mean, you all inspire me as well for that matter! But it's really great to hear that this one got you to drop everything and start the song, I'd lóve to hear your rendition of this one! Anyway, thanks for joining the chorus! :P

Thank again guys!

Ness

thereshopeyet

Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Ken! :cheer:

Oh gosh...your words......I'm blushing again.... :blush:....that's so very sweet and so great to hear...so yeah blushing and smiling big time!!! :silly:

Thank you very much Ken, just thánk you!

Ness

skaladar wrote:
Vanessa ... 4 days? To go from not knowing the "singers name or the specific lyrics" to such a polished performance in such a short time just boggles my comprehension.
You look more at ease with this than Gordon Lightfoot does in the clip posted with the lesson. I swear I don't know why you are not fighting off record exec's with a stick.

I so enjoyed watching this as I do with all of your videos. You really shine and never fail to make me smile.

♫ Ken ♫

Chasplaya

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:49 am

My apologies Ness can't believe I missed this. Its a hard job keeping up with everything here these days.

Anyway that was just magnificent Gordie is one of my all time favourite artists and you did him proud.

I seriously think you could make a living out of this if you wanted, well done.

Chas

willem

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:42 am

Hey Chas!

I didn't know Gordie is an all time favourite artist of yours, well then I'm réally more than glad that you've enjoyed it!! :cheer:

And I know what you mean, sometimes it's hard to keep up, so thank you very much for dropping by anyway and for your sweet words!

Ness

Chasplaya wrote:
My apologies Ness can't believe I missed this. Its a hard job keeping up with everything here these days.

Anyway that was just magnificent Gordie is one of my all time favourite artists and you did him proud.

I seriously think you could make a living out of this if you wanted, well done.

Chas

tvarga

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 pm

I'm really impressed Vanessa! You've motivated me to give this one a try. It sure isn't easy to sing along with a finger picking tune and you made it look easy. :)
-Tom

BigBear

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Thank you so very much Tom, so glad that you've enjoyed it and that it even motivated you, would love to see a rendition of this one from you! ;)

Thanks again for your kind words! :cheer:

Ness

tvarga wrote:
I'm really impressed Vanessa! You've motivated me to give this one a try. It sure isn't easy to sing along with a finger picking tune and you made it look easy. :)
-Tom

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic