nesh16041972 If you could read my mind guitar lesson review upload

neverfoundthetime

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Just beautiful Vanessa.
I heard it through the grape vine that you were working on this and was looking forward to you posting it. It's just perfect. You know I really enjoy your performance of all your songs (Cori nails it with his comment) and you always manage to add something special and its here again for all to hear and see. And thanks for thinking about me when you play this... it really is such a special song to me and always will be. I just love the man (GL) for the music has has given this world.

P.S. You are going to force me to but a thesaurus!
Craig... you sure you really want to do that!!! :-)

RicksPick

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Beautiful Vanessa
You have a sweet voice

RicksPick

suziko

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Ness,

I agree with everyone else. Beautiful job on a beautiful song. I've been playing with this song a bit since Neil put it up, but seeing your version makes me even more eager to finish learning it. Great playing and truly heartfelt singing. That was wonderful to watch.

Suzi

tovo

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Ness you play so very well. I'm glad to see you upload this in the review section, curious to see what Neil will have to say but I'm sure you make it pretty difficult for him.

cosmicmechanic

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi Vanessa,

You know the feeling when a thought comes to mind and you realize that you've had it unconsciously for a while already without knowing it ?

I now realize that somewhere down deep I have thought that just by being exposed to your singing voice, there may be hope for my own voice to improve.

Maybe that's just a fancy way of saying that I hope your talent rubs off on me !

But somehow I don't think that just by listening to you play guitar so well I will play any better :P

Wonderful !

Pierre

mark

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 am

I can't add anything to what has already been said.
That was another fantastic performance

willem

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:45 am

Vanessa,,i was right in my geussing that you would upload this song at the end of the week and make the weekend and drinkin my coffee on this saterday morning very pleased,,you are one big inspire and keep us going to nail songs,,i am so happy with you and most of all very proud,,,, :kiss:

pbraun

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 am

Vanessa, that was great in every sense of the word, just perfect. I always look forward to your uploads!
Pete

Lavallee

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 am

Vanessa, really nice playing. Your voice , phrasing and playing are really together as 1. This is perfect.

Congratulations again

Marc

BobR

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am

:kiss: My sweet TG-friends, gosh you all know very well how to warm a person's heart.....you're all so damned sweet.... :kiss:

Bill: Gosh, Bill, you kicked off soon, even before I could even edit something, thank you so much for making me smile immediately! The smile at the ending, haha, it was a little one this time, but I tried not to pay attention to that final note and break the intensity of the moment...thanks again!

Buddy: Hi Bud, it's always great to hear when I make you smile :cheer: , am very happy that you've enjoyed it, thank you very much!

Anton: Hi Anton, my dutch friend! Thanks for checking this out and for your kind words, am glad that it made you 'wouhhhhhhhhhhhh' :P ! I have to say that I would love to see the rendition of others doing this song, so please join me on this one! Thanks again Anton!

Cori: :blush: You leave me speechless......just speechless!...............CSN-week again :woohoo: .....hmmm.....resist....the temptation will be....uh.... :P !

Scott: Oh gosh Scott, you're just too sweet, haha, you make me laugh and you make me shy :blush: ....what can I say, thank you so very much!

Steve: Thank you very much, making you smile is the best thing that I can achieve here, am so glad that I managed to do that :cheer: , thanks again!

Michele: Shel....you leave me speechless too...wich is I believe not the first time... :blush: just.....WOW'ed by you being WOW'ed... :P !

Bob: Haha, hi Bob, thank you so very much! Well it would have been nice if I hadn't kinda messed up the final note :S Thanks again for your kind words!

Craig: You're so sweet Craig, really I read you loud and clear ;) and you got me smiling big time over here :cheer: !!! Thank you so very much for your sweet words!

Chris: There you are! Well as you can imagine, your opinion means a great deal to me, so I am more than thrilled that you liked it and my other videos for that matter, I réally appreciate it, thank you so very much for your kind words!

Rickspick: Thank you very much R., that's just so great to hear, thanks for checking it out :) !

Suzi: Hey Suzi! I always love to hear what you think, so great to hear that you liked it, means a lot to me....

Tony: Thank you very much Tony....and actually, yes I did notice that there are less review-uploads (and I saw that Neil mentioned it as well), so I really wanted to upload a Targetsong in the review-section asap and this one felt the 'right' one, since it's such a beautiful song, just a great one to play, and last but not least, one that means a lot to Neil, so it's a kinda of a thank you to him too...however thanks again mate!

Pierre: Haha :laugh: , it's at least a véry nice way of telling me that you've enjoyed it, thank you very much P., just great to hear!

Mark: Well I can imagine that, I'm running out of words as well, haha... ;) you're all just so sweet, thanks for checking it out Mark, I appreciate it, very happy that you liked it!

Willem: Hey Willem! Well you guessed right, haha, I think I gave it away in the 'how do you practice'-thread! Thanks for the kiss and the being proud of me. :blush: ...makes me feel like a little kid again :silly: ....! Thank you very much my friend! :cheer:

Thanks again all!

Cheers

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic