nesh16041972 If you could read my mind guitar lesson review upload

jayswett

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 am

Wow. I'm speechless. A great version of a great song.

jayswett

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Pete: Thank you very much Pete, that's just so sweet! And yes, so great to hear :cheer: , thanks again!

Marc: Am so glad to hear that you liked it, putting a video up remains quite scary and comments like these are just so heartwarming and uplifting, thank you very much!

Jay: Well same here. :P ......and yep you've been on my mind as well since your great rendition on this song, so I'm really réally happy that you've enjoyed it :cheer: , thank you very much!

Ness

MarkM

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Vanessa,

Simple, elegant and beautiful..........................

Thank for sharing.

MarkM

dennisg

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Ness,

I made a vow a long time ago that I would never mention that I'm not fond of a particular song that someone might post. I'm going to break that vow, because I think there's a valid reason. When that song first came out, it was played to death by all the radio stations in Los Angeles, and I got so that I couldn't stand to hear it anymore. But there's something you brought to the song that takes it to a much different place for me. I know it's the same song that Gordon Lightfoot made, but your version strikes me as so much more beautiful, even more polished, and certainly more intense. I have a completely different reaction to your version than I have to his. Nothing wrong with his version. I've just heard it enough to last a lifetime. But you've created a whole new song for me, and for that I'm eternally grateful. Now, when Lightfoot's version comes on the radio, I won't be so quick to change the station -- instead, I'll think of all the magic you brought to the song. Honestly, Vanessa, I can't imagine anyone doing it any better. I'm in awe.

snipe

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Dennis, OMG :ohmy: ..........you just bléw me away......I couldn't imagine being more speechless and heartwarmed than I do right now...... :blush: :blush:

You're the absolute sweetest :kiss: , period!.............I'm still trying to say something more, but I'm just really speechless...

Ness

dennisg wrote:
Ness,

I made a vow a long time ago that I would never mention that I'm not fond of a particular song that someone might post. I'm going to break that vow, because I think there's a valid reason. When that song first came out, it was played to death by all the radio stations in Los Angeles, and I got so that I couldn't stand to hear it anymore. But there's something you brought to the song that takes it to a much different place for me. I know it's the same song that Gordon Lightfoot made, but your version strikes me as so much more beautiful, even more polished, and certainly more intense. I have a completely different reaction to your version than I have to his. Nothing wrong with his version. I've just heard it enough to last a lifetime. But you've created a whole new song for me, and for that I'm eternally grateful. Now, when Lightfoot's version comes on the radio, I won't be so quick to change the station -- instead, I'll think of all the magic your brought to the song. Honestly, Vanessa, I can't imagine anyone doing it any better. I'm in awe.

willem

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Hey Mark, my CSN&Y-friend! :P

Thank you so very much, for dropping by and checking it out! Your kind words mean a lot to me, really appreciate it, so thanks again! Yes I'm running out of words, but I guess you know how that feels after your own fantastic rendition of Norwegian Wood! ;)

Ness

MarkM wrote:
Vanessa,

Simple, elegant and beautiful..........................

Thank for sharing.

MarkM

thereshopeyet

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Thanks

neverfoundthetime

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Aaaaaah, now thére is my picture and a beáutiful one as well!! You never let me down my friend, thank you so much! :cheer:

thereshopeyet wrote:
Very Nice Vanessa :)

millponddave

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Vanessa, I may be a little late in joining all the responses here but better late than never. Once again you just blew me away! What an inspiration you are to all of us here at TG. Thanks for continuing to show us all how it's done.

Dave

beaker

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Vanessa, as always that was stellar! You are an inspiration! Beaker.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic