Green Lake Band Misc. by heatndude

Hydroman52

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 am

Mark,

This is waaaaaaay too funny. Man, you've got too much time on your hands. Seriously, this is better than anything on You-Tube and as good as Hollywood, considering the limited material that you had. We've got Mark to thank for having any video at all. We had planned on having two cameras rolling, but in my haste, I forgot mine at the other house and discovered that at the last minute. Me stoopid! Then our stunt men didn't show up and we had to do all of them ourselves. And, considering that, on our one-and-only-super-pyrotechnical-one-take-car-chase/crash scene, we forgot to roll the camera . . . . . Oh, well . . . . . . we probably won't make the Guinness Book of World Records on that one . . . . . . . but we know it happened. Right?

Well, that's why we had this first session. Had to figure out all these things before we have the real one.

And the quality from that little Flip camera is incredible. Good work!!!

Rick

heatndude

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Sorry to put you on the spot for this Rick but my camera only like watching you. I had to post the trailer I was having tons of fun with it. It is amazing what you can do with a mac computer ! Thanks for watching everyone we had a great time so I hope you enjoy our embarrassment ! Im not that big on posting all the time but I do watch and enjoy everyone elses videos all the time, I dont think I have missed any of them just may not comment all the time. I hope that makes sense ? Actually it only took about five minutes to make the trailer, i didnt work that hard on it.

Mark

suziko

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 pm

That was really funny, Mark!! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you were able to get together and jam!

Suzi

jayswett

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:33 pm

What a great setup you have there. Looking forward to the real thing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic