mark learning to make you feel my love by Adele

mark

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Lots of people are surprised when they find out that this is a Bob Dylan song. I was one of those and i'd never heard this before I heard Adele's version.
As soon as I heard it I wanted to learn to play it.
I've tried really hard to try and make this as musical as possible.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Lavallee

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:40 pm

I really like it Mark. I like the good control on the tempo, I find that quite difficult on a slow song. I like the pinched harmonics (not sure if it is the real term) . Did you used a partition or found the notes by yourself?

Marc

Lavallee

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Wow, very very good Mark! :cheer:

Very consistently played, very good job, loved it!

Ness

MarkM

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Mark,

Your hard work paid off on this song. This is some of your finest playing that I can recall. Nice steady tempo, crisp notes and those harmonics were great. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

willem

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Mark,,i know it was(yes it was) a Dylan song,,by Adele i felt in love with this song,,but now the way you did this,,wow,,,i think you did it very musical,,liked the harmonics,,it is so great to see and hear how you nail songs everytime and with supriseses,,,thank you,,,

i really hope you tab it and hope you mail it to me,,,thanks in advance..

tovo

Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Just beautiful. I found it riveting and was hanging on every note. The harmonics were really clear also. You're right, I'm very surprised that is a Dylan tune. Thanks for the education Mark (in many ways).

michelew

Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Mark,

just beautiful

M.

Craig

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Mark,
Great job on a beautiful piece. I didn't know it was a Dylan song, never would have guessed that one! I liked the harmonics, very cool. I don't know how to do harmonics like that so I was impressed. You have put up some first rate video posts lately, keep up the inspiring work!
Craig

skaladar

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:41 am

Hi Mark,

I've come to realize that whenever you "Upload a Video for Review" the wording of the topic just doesn't fit. "Learning" has no business being there. You consistently put up videos that are so well done the viewers are the only ones who are doing any learning. You did indeed make this very musical and made it look effortless. Your hard work has really paid off.

Thanks for sharing.

♫ Ken ♫

Yamaha48

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Hello Mark my friend.

This is great,to see and listen to the song.
You have make this song,your own.
The Harmonics good work.
Thanks for sharing,we love it.

Cheers.............Anton

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic