Eric Clapton Signe by hesser

michelew

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 am

Mike,

WOW!!

Well I'd love to be stuffing up like that.

Fantastic! :)

Ness - did you pick up a 6-pack of greats? Only 1 left use it wisely. :P

M.

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Mike in the words of Ness, Great!! I've dabbled with this in the past and never quite got the snair effect the way you have so good job! Like others have said its just a case now of playing this more to iron out the very few wrinkles. I thought you played very fluently despite camera nerves.

lueders

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Mike, (Hesser)

I thought I commented on this awesome performance already. But guess not, I'll quickly remedy that...Nice job Dude! That slapping thing you got going is a nifty technique I wish I was more than I novice/hack at doingthat stuff. You do it pretty well. I admire you for tackling such a difficult tune & pretty thoroughly conquering it. In my opinion this was another SOLID post from you. Thanks for putting it up!

Cori

Music Junkie

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Haha, oh gosh I'm terrible, but I meant évery 'great' in there!!! :P

michelew wrote:
Mike,

WOW!!

Well I'd love to be stuffing up like that.

Fantastic! :)

Ness - did you pick up a 6-pack of greats? Only 1 left use it wisely. :P

M.

hesser

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Bob, Rick, Mark,

Thanks for the cudo's. Your right though a little more repetition and I think it will come together a little better. Just have to keep plugging away!
Mike

hesser

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Hi Ness,

Thanks for the "greats"! Not sure that I deserved 4!!!?!? ;)
I asked my wife to film it for me because I couldn't find a good spot to place the camera. So I was waiting for her to give me a signal to let me know when to start.... so I waited and waited and, smiling, realized I was on!! Anyway, always fun to try to put something together but this was a challenging one for me for sure. Glad you liked it!

As for more Jack Johnson, I have a number of songs I can play I just don't know about the singing part of it. I might throw something up there soon, who knows!! I have been playing Broke Down lately, good song.

Thanks again Ness

hesser

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Michelew, Thanks and you should give it a go! Even if you think it might be a little tough, just keep plugging away and it will come!

Chasplaya, I'd love to hear a version from you, snare or no snare!!

Cori, Thanks and like I have said before, nothing wrong with trying to tackle something a little more difficult!

Mike

thereshopeyet

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks

litlfeat

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Very well done! I personally have not taken a look at this lesson, but from watching this performance it may be a little beyond my ability at the present. Watching videos like this give me the inspiration to keep plugging away to becoming a far better player. Thanks for sharing this video with the members of the Target program.

hesser

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:31 am

Thanks Thereshopeyet!

Litlfeat, glad you liked it, there is always lots of motivation here on TG, that's what makes it such a great web site. Keep plugging away!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic