yamaha48 learning Blackbird guitar lesson

Yamaha48

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:11 am

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Hello my guitar friends.

Yeh i know its a long time ago,that i make a video from my self.
Today im sitting in the garden,and workin on the tune Blackbird.
Sorry for anker my pinky,hahahaha lol.
The speed is not fast.
I hope you love it.

Cheers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Anton

willem

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 am

Yes Anton i love it,really,,,would you ever imagine you would play that!!! Normaly i kiss only women but know i have to kiss you :kiss: ,,,Or should i say a pat on the back,,,Hey man you looking good,,well can imagine that too,,the sun is shining here in the sky and on your guitar,,,,,great tune,,thanks Anton...

Yamaha48

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:35 am

Thanks Willem my friend for the friendly kis,or hug hahahha lol.
Yeh the sun is shining.
This weekend we have a faire, i meen Henny.
Maby i play there on my guitar.

cheers........Anton

skaladar

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 am

Hi Anton,

I just love this video. You look and sound great there in the garden with your little friend singing along with you. What a perfect touch for this song :-)

I wouldn't even think twice about the tempo. In fact you should be congratulated for keeping it a little slower. I have a real problem with that. When learning a new song I all too often play easy parts up to speed and slow way down for parts I'm struggling with. If I've recorded it watching the playback is painful because it's not at all musical. I have to make a real conscious effort to "slow it all down" as Neil so often says. You did that very well. The speed will come in no time.

It's great to see you posting again and looking so happy and serene doing so. Thanks for sharing.

♫ Ken ♫

Yamaha48

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 am

Hello my friend Ken.

Thanks for watching my video.
Yeh on my left a litle gage with a bird insite(not a rael one hahhhaha lol).
I understand your problem,with tempo.
Today i saw the light,for changing the chords,evry time by the G string.
That give me time to change.
I can not sing this song,maby later.

Cheers................Anton

neverfoundthetime

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 am

Hey Anton, great to see you in a video again. Very nice job you are doing there on Blackbird, nice and steady. It's very close to being complete and sound really good. Nice touch with the birdcage.... I kept looking to see if the bird moved!

abiliog

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:42 am

Hi Anton,
It sounds really good to me even in a slight slow tempo.
Playing it with your bird friend added a perfect magic touch to this beautiful song. I was expecting to see him in your shoulder :)
What a great place you have to play the guitar. Let the sun shine on you,
Thank you,
Abílio

tovo

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 am

Anton old mate! Good to see you again. I've been playing this myself until my Wife is sick of it. For some reason it is a very satisfying tune to play. You are going well with it, but the best thing is just to see you again. Take care mate.

dekotaj

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:39 am

BRAVO!!Anton

I can here the birds singing along in the back ground.They must have enjoyed it as much as I did.
Good to see you playing again old friend.Bravo!!

Kevin

dennisg

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 am

Anton, very nice job on a difficult song. I've been playing it for myself lately, and I know it takes a lot of work to play it cleanly. One thing I would recommend that helped me a lot is to use a metronome.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic