Crosby, Stills & Nash Suite Judy Blue Eyes by nesh16041972

cosmicmechanic

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 am

Vanessa, this is a real showpiece ! Almost a symphony !

Next you'll be playing whole album sides ! (Thick as a brick?)

Love this!
Pierre

BigBear

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:07 am

Ness- you don't need any more posts telling you how great that was but I can't resist. Just outstanding guitar work and vocals. That is not an easy song to do both and you nailed it!

WOW! Thanks for sharing that one!! :cheer:

dekotaj

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 am

Miss Vanessa.BRAVO!!!!!!!!!

What a pleasure it is to watch you play and sing!!Just amazing!!!And like always can't wait for you next performance!
Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing talent with us!!

Kevin

thereshopeyet

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Chas: Hey Chas, thanks for dropping by and for all your kind words! I just really appreciate it! Stepping up? Haha, well.....what can I say?! How it looks doesn't necessary mean how it actually is, right?! ;) But I get yours and Cori's point, who knows!! :P Thanks again Chas!

Litlfeat: Nice to meet you Litlfeat, thank you very much for taking the time to watch this video and for letting me know what you think, it is much appreciated, thanks again!

Pierre: :blush: And I just love it that you loved it, I really do, thank you so very much Pierre!

BigBear: Hi Rick! Well I would lie if I'd say, after all the great responses, that it's not really really nice to read all your sweet words on this video!! :cheer: What can I say, I'm thrilled that you've enjoyed it and that you think that I nailed it, that's just réally great to hear, thank you Rick, thank you so much!

Dekotaj: Hey Kevin! What would I do without your BRAVO??!! :P I love to read that, thank you very much for checking out this video and for all your kind words, you're a sweetheart, thank you!

Cheers

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic