Blind Faith Can't Find My Way Home TAKE 2 Less Reverb by deuce01

MarkM

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 am

Deuce,

Great job!!! This song lends itself to be played in so many different ways. I thought your performance was pretty special. Great pick work on this!!!! I agree with this others that this version is more preferable to my ears than the first. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

MarkM

Music Junkie

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 am

Great job Deuce! Much cleaner this time and the bass notes were much more prominent. Wish I could reach those high notes like that! I just end up scaring the neighborhood cats away (which is a good thing in and of itself.... :laugh: ).

Always been a favorite song of mine, and I really enjoyed your rendition.

Certainly a video to be proud of! B) B)

Jason

AcousticAl

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I just watched both versions. I also prefer this version.

Really nice picking here- seems effortless for you. And great singing too!
I had to lower it an octave when I uploaded my fingerpicking version.

Thanks for sharing!

Chasplaya

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Good job I like both versions and think the best would be in the middle somewhere so go do it again LOL. Man how do you hit those notes!

Really enjoyable. This would have done well in Steve Winwood's competition he ran for covers of this song unfortunately it finished about 6mths ago.

Chas

jayswett

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 am

I wish I could hit those high notes like you can. I'd love to see you post more videos as I learn alot from them.

cosmicmechanic

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 am

Great version, deuce. I can only appreciate, not suggest improvements.

Your voice suits this tune so well, and I think you'd do really well on Guns n Roses tunes. Maybe you already do some ?

Pierre

tvarga

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Man, that was impressive Pat. You're definitely ready to play that in front of an audience! :)

suziko

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Nice job! I love those clean bass notes and your strumming sounds great. This is such a beautiful, melancholic song, and I think you really did it justice.

Suzi

sws626

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 pm

I very much enjoyed the first version, but this one really shines. I'm glad you took up Dennis' suggestion.

Although I haven't been working on this song much since I realized I'd never be able to sing it, it's much easier to appreciate the fine guitar playing with a cleaner sound and I'll be studying your playing very closely. Great job.

-Stuart

BigBear

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:42 am

Deuce- WOW! That was great!!! Your guitar work was spot on but your vocals were amazing! If I tried to sing in that range I'd have to go to my urologist to get repaired. But you nailed it!!

You could go to any coffee shop or Open Mic and knowk 'em dead with that one! Very impressive!!

Keep 'em coming buddy! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic