The Beatles Michelle by nesh16041972

optimuslime

Fri May 06, 2011 1:38 pm

My dear TG-friends!

Well everything that I wanted to say is already kinda said in the video. But as also mentioned, I'll be gone for a while from the forum since I got some personal issues to attend to. I'll be back though!

Anyway, for now I just truly hope you'll enjoy this 'me working on Michelle'-video, thanks for watching!

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

MarkM

Fri May 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Ness,

Very very nice indeed!!!!! Just a couple of days huh???? I'd take that after a few weeks. :laugh: :laugh: I'm just about ready to jump into this song as well. Thank you so much for giving us all a glimpse into your world of "practice". I thought it was fabulous and I'm sure that by the end of the weekend this will be perfect. You mentioned that you are going away for a while. I hope all is well and it is something you are looking forward to.

MarkM

sbutler

Fri May 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Vanessa, that was really fun. That is a perfect shot of what we all go through. Obviously, you pick things up a lot faster than I do, as you've been playing a lot longer. But still that is a much more personal insight to the real you that we don't usually get to see.

Your work has paid off, and you aren't very far at all from a finished product.

Thanks for the more personal look at you.

Scott

Music Junkie

Fri May 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Ness:

I love the intro.... Your smile is very infectious and is always followed by solid playing. For only a few days, it is pretty darn good. It would take me weeks or more to get to that point. Hope that you being away is for fun. Be safe... :)

Jason

deuce01

Fri May 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Hey that was great. Good Job! If i could get rid of my truckers mouth i might record some of my practice sessions. LOL

Cool tune...i will have to take a look at it as well

Thanks for sharing

PAt

dennisg

Fri May 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Vanessa,

Sometimes when I watch you play, I just want to hug you because there's so much joy in what you do. I have to say that it's good to see you make mistakes, otherwise I'd think you are the perfect guitar-playing machine I've seen up until now.

I love every second of what you do. Please keep doing it.

Hurry back.

Yamaha48

Fri May 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello Vanessa.

Great work on this song,and that very quick,and your smile perfect.
Hope to see you very soon.

Your mate Anton

neverfoundthetime

Fri May 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi Vanessa, nice idea to show how you are working on Michelle it's really fun and interesting to see the process in action. Dennis is right, you deserve a huge TG group hug for your charm, grace and up-beat enthusiasm! Not to mention your skill and that lovely voice ;-).
Great stuff!

willem

Fri May 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Vanessa,,wow,,working on it,,yes me too,, i really find it a kinda though and there we see the diffrents in how advanged some one is,, i think you get it down in know time and can add a great song to your reptoir, hope your back soon 'cos we certainly would miss you..

buddy

Fri May 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Ness, This was a joy to watch and hear. Hope you are not gone to long as I will miss your smiling face.

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic