The Beatles Michelle by nesh16041972

suziko

Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 am

Nessa,

I loved seeing your version of Michelle, especially seeing a "work in progress." It was fun to see you practicing some of those trickier (as if the whole song isn't tricky enough!) bits; it made me realize that even advanced players have to do that. The song itself sounded great: beautiful singing, beautiful playing. I really hope you are not gone for long. I will miss seeing your face and hearing your cheery "voice" in the forum. You will be in my thoughts, my friend.

Your friend,

Suzi

rapsidy

Sat May 07, 2011 9:55 am

Well i wish my songs sounded like that when i am working on them, my dont even sound like that when i have finished lol

well it definately sounds like the song now and i just loved your little bloopers, hardly can call mistakes though...

hope your personal business works out well and you return soon, take care :)

tvarga

Sat May 07, 2011 10:13 am

As always, your talents continue to amaze me. It's such a pleasure to watch your videos and I am always looking forward to the next one.
-Tom

snipe

Sat May 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Vanessa

Really great stuff. Appreciate you showing your work and your candid approach. Looking forward to the next one.
Mike

pbraun

Sat May 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Work in progress??
That was great Vanessa, don't stay away too long!
Pete

thereshopeyet

Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks

thereshopeyet

Sat May 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks

lueders

Sat May 07, 2011 1:46 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
[center]A section dedicated to the good health of MattB[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

WOW!!! That is what I call some awesome origami!! Man, how long long did it take you to do all those?

Cori

tombo1230

Sat May 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Hydroman: Haha :laugh: ! Now why is that, you a butcher?? Am very glad that you appreciate the idea, thanks a lot man!

Dave: Thank you so much for your sweet words Dave, that's so nice to hear, I really appreciate it!

Bob: Hey Bob, am very happy that you liked it with stumbles and all :cheer: , thanks for watching and for your sweet comment!

Lueders: Haha, never mess up? I WÍSH!!! :P Thanks Cori, for your never ending enthusiasm on me, it's always so great and uplifting to read you! And yep, I'll know where to find you! ;) Thanks again!

Pierre: Reading your comment made my spirit lift up too :blush: well and made me shy as well! Thank you so much Pierre, I truly appreciate it!

Abilio: Thank you very much for the sweet comment Abilio, it means a lot to me, am very glad that you liked to watch a 'work in progress'-video! And yep I'll hurry up and come back asap!! ;)

Suzi: Hey my sweet friend! Well yeah, 'Michelle' is a tricky little bitch (at least to me), those barre-chords are terrible, I just couldn't play the Bb6 normally, how Neil does it is beyond me... :blink: Or singing the 'I love you'-part when heading into the solo, haha, believe it or not, thát was the hardest part! The video would have been hilarious if I recorded the song when still not being able to sing and play that together :laugh: ! And yep, practicing remains a major factor in a guitarplayers life, no matter the level of playing, so I am very happy to hear that you appreciated the idea of a 'working on a song'-video and that you also enjoyed the song itself! Thank you for your sweet words Susan, they mean a lot to me...I'll miss you too, so I hope I won't be gone that long indeed, thanks again!

Rapsidy: Hey Brad! You're funny! :P I'd lóve to see another video of you btw (promise me that there will be one waiting for me when I get back! :cheer: ), if someone hasn't been standing still, it's you! Thanks for your comment mate, love it that you loved my bloopers! ;)

Tvarga: Hi Tom, thanks so much for stopping by! And as always, your comment means a great deal to me, you're sweet, thank you very very much!

Snipe: Hey Mike, that's really great to hear, really, thanks for watching and for your kind comment!

PBraun: Smiling!! That's so sweet, thank you very much Pete, I appreciate it!

Dermot: Hey my friend, so great of you to drop by and my gosh, what a creation that is, so great!!! So you like red?? ;) Am still loving my sunflower wich brightens up my desk! A real Dermot-original! :cheer:

Thank you very much my dear TG-friends, I love you all for your support and sweet comments! :kiss:

Ness

Chasplaya

Sat May 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Well that was really great to see you are human after all LOL and have to practice like us mere guitar plebs! Someone else said I wish I could play as well as that when finished !! That would go for me too! Don't be gone long young lady this site needs your infectious personality.

PS Thought struck me watching this an idea for a new thread videoing a song from very beginning you know first practice right through to completion... That way Neil and everyone else can jump in early with advice so we can correct things much quicker.

Thanks Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic