The Beatles Michelle by nesh16041972

skaladar

Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Vanessa, that was great. I have no doubt that you will be wowing us very soon with a perfect performance. You are a joy to watch and listen to, even with a few stumbles. It’s funny though … when I am “working” on a song there are all sorts of painful sounds coming out of my guitar, erm, and my mouth, but even your rough spots sounds sweet. Thanks for letting us a little deeper into your world. Oh, and please hurry back. I don’t know how long I can go without regular doses of Ness :-)

♫ Ken ♫

michelew

Fri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Nessa,

I even love the works in progress. Great idea to put this up. Maybe it will inspire some of us that have trouble doing that to change our ways.

Well I've heard this song a few times. And I loved yours, warts and all. Gorgeous singing and playing as always. And I love the smiles.

What will we do without you? I'll miss you. Hurry back.

Love

Shel

tovo

Fri May 06, 2011 4:47 pm

You're a very special talent and person Ness. Very inspirational. Den took the words right out of my mouth. If you hadn't stumbled at least once I would start to believe you are perfect. You've become an integral part of the TG family, hope your personal stuff doesn't keep you away for too long. Bravo x 10.

AcousticAl

Fri May 06, 2011 5:53 pm

My sweet guitarfriends, all your kind and sweet words really warm my heart...

Mark: Thank you so much Mark, you kicked off really fast! I have to say that it's a tough song indeed, at least to me, those barre-chords were quite nasty and prevented me for playing the song as much as I actually wanted to......pffffff.....However, such a great song and really fun to play, so jump on it indeed! ;)

Scott: Thank you very much Scott, I'm very happy that you liked my 'working on the song'! I did notice that here and there some folks do like to watch that as well, so I thought (since I didn't have that much time as well): what the heck, let's put it up anyway! Thank you for appreciating that!

Jason: Your comment made me smile again! It's so very nice to hear that it is infectious! I do hope I won't be gone for that long, thank you so much for watching and for making me smile!

Pat: Thank you very much Pat! I'd love to see a practice-session of you though! :P And you should take a look at the lesson, I didn't find it that easy I have to admit, as I already mentioned those nasty barre-chords, but singing the 'I love you' when going into the solopart, haha, that was indeed véry hard! Thanks again Pat!

Dennis: :blush: :blush: ....I'd lóve this hug, that's for sure, thank you so very very much, I instantly feel like a little kid again....means a great deal to me...!

Anton: Hey my dutch friend! Thank you for the sweet words, I really appreciate it, thank you!

Chris: Ah Chris, you're so very sweet, I totally embrace a TG-group-hug! :cheer: Thank you for your kind words, just great to hear!

Willem: Thank you very much Willem! I know what you mean, I didn't find it an easy song as well. I hope I won't be gone that long as well, I'll do my best, thanks for your sweet words, my friend!

Buddy: Oh gosh, you're making me smile big time again, that's so very sweet, thank you so much!!

Ken: :blush: :P I smiled from ear to ear reading your comment, it really means a lót to me, you're so very sweet, I appreciate it very much, thanks again! :)

Michele: Hey Shel! Well since your name is in the song, I can't imagine you not hearing this song before! ;) And actually I don't know anyone else with that name as well! However, it's just great to hear that you liked the 'work in progress'-idea! That was indeed the idea and your sweet words mean so much to me, I'll hurry back indeed, I'm very sure that I will miss all of you as well, thanks again!

Tony: Well at this point Tony, your comment made me shed a tear of two....you're so very very sweet....thank you..

Thanks all, your comments mean a gréat deal to me!

Ness..

Hydroman52

Fri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Vanessa,

Yeah! That’s what we’re talking about. I’m just as interested in the construction, introduction, and production as I am in the finished product. It’s good to see how you work these things out. In seeing you go through this, it makes me realize that I am the butcher and you are the surgeon . . . . . . . anybody have a cow that needs cutting up? Thanks for posting this, it really helps!

Hydroman52

millponddave

Fri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Vanessa ,
It is always a real joy to watch you play and listen to your lovely voice. You will be missed until you are back so don't be gone too long and I hope that everything is alright for you. Take care.

Dave

BobR

Fri May 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Vanessa,

That was truly enjoyable to watch with stumbles and all. I have no doubt you'll have this polished up in no time. Don't stay away too long, we'll all miss you.

Bob

lueders

Fri May 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Vanessa,

Dido everything Dennis, Chris, Scott, Buddy, Tony, Michelle, Pat, Mark and Jason said. That was really cool and kind of you. I think most of us were beginning to think you never, ever messed up...Lol! (Not even on something as tricky as this.) Thanks for posting this!!! Gonna be another amazing, showstopper, head- turning tune for you.

Don't stay away to long. (Frankly, we'lll miss you too.)
Hope everything comes out okay. If you need us, well you know where to find us!

Cori

cosmicmechanic

Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Vanessa, it's already great that Neil has set up a Beatles vibe around here, so it is WONDERFUL that you can add to it so immediately and dynamically.

This lifts up my spirits so much !

Pierre

abiliog

Sat May 07, 2011 5:47 am

Vanessa,
I'm with everyone here,
It is just fantastic to watch your "work in progress".
Hurry up and come back as soon as possible :)
Abilio

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic