Moody Blues by neverfoundthetime

willem

Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 am

Hi Chris, i came across this,not that i know it and it also a workout but i am with you..

dekotaj

Sun May 15, 2011 9:47 am

HEY CHRIS.

Whats up young man.If you play a song long enough,one will always find a way to fine tune them.Take it from me if you never made a change to the way you just played and sang that song.It would still be great!!

BRAVO!!!!!
Great tune!!
Kevin

AcousticAl

Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 am

Great tune! And great idea to re-post this song. I liked it the first time around, but I do look forward to the update as well.

How's it coming along, Chris?

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 16, 2011 8:50 am

Thanks for dropping by Kev, Al and Willem! And thanks all for the kind comments. I hope I can deliver an improved version soon.
Thanks for the song in Open C Willem... it's quite easy to play it and Open C on the 12 string sounds really good. If anyone has any more suggestions.. I'd love to hear. Al it's shaping up... I'm going at it nice and slow so that it stays fun. It's a great lesson.

BobR

Mon May 16, 2011 11:33 am

Hi Chris,

I have not seen Neils lesson on this but so I can't compare so I will just say I enjoyed yours a lot. I look forward to your next posting.

Bob

suziko

Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 am

Chris,

I'm inclined to agree with Bear on this one. Your version sounds really good, and since one thing you're always showcasing when performing is your voice, I'm not sure you need to get the technique exactly right. I do think that the sort of distinctive fast strum of this song would be nice to have, so maybe that's worth working on. Otherwise, I'm not even sure what's different between your version and the "real" version.

Sorry for taking some time to get to this. I never check in to TG much on the weekends, so I'm just catching up on things now!

Good to see a new(old) video from you! :)

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic