Ivory Salamander by sbutler

RicksPick

Fri May 27, 2011 11:00 am

Way to go Scott

Nice tune you have mastered

RicksPick

lueders

Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Scott, I had watched this and was quite impressed. I honestly thought I already commented on this... must be Adult A.D.D. or early onset of old age kicking in...
This was Excellent, Scott. Alot, of hard work went into this one! GREAT JOB!

michelew

Sat May 28, 2011 12:27 am

Scott,

VERY COOL.

I haven't looked at this song, but it sure looks tricky.

You may feel like the song is kicking your butt, but it sure doesn't sound like it.

It's nice to hear your voice.

Nice job.

M.

sbutler

Sat May 28, 2011 11:09 am

michelew wrote:
Scott,

VERY COOL.

You may feel like the song is kicking your butt, but it sure doesn't sound like it.

Nice job.

M.
Well there you are Michele. Was wondering where you went. You started a thread about how quite it was, then pooof, you were gone.

Thank you and thank everyone else that responeded. I've been dealing with a pretty nasty case of pneumonia lately, so I haven't felt too sharp. But this song is one of those that I just have to tap my toe too, every time I hear it, and I just love to play it.

SCott

michelew

Sat May 28, 2011 4:58 pm

sbutler wrote:
michelew wrote:
Scott,

VERY COOL.

Nice job.

M.
Well there you are Michele. Was wondering where you went. You started a thread about how quite it was, then pooof, you were gone.

Thank you and thank everyone else that responeded. I've been dealing with a pretty nasty case of pneumonia lately, so I haven't felt too sharp. But this song is one of those that I just have to tap my toe too, every time I hear it, and I just love to play it.

SCott
Yeh, sorry to be late to the party Scott. Sometimes this pesky thing called 'life' beacons and you just don't get time to do all the things you want to do, yet alone have to do. I'm not playing very much as the moment either. I'm just happy that I got to this eventually. You've obviously been working hard. BTW - I thought of you when was eating chocolate moose yesterday. Seen any big furry lizards lately? :)

And WOW! If that is how you play while recovering from pneumonia .... well it just makes your performance all the more impressive. Sending you good vibes for a speedie recovery.

M.

haoli25

Sat May 28, 2011 5:18 pm

I hope you feel better soon, Scott. I'm sure you will do the same to pneumonia that you did to that 'Salamander', you kicked its butt! :) That was just excellent. Thanks for the hand position tip too. I know better, but sometimes I get lazy and have to remind myself. Thanks for sharing your video.

Bill Image

jayswett

Sat May 28, 2011 6:33 pm

That Taylor of yours sure sounds lovely. I believe I bid on that thing during the MattB auction, but lost out to you. I think the more deserving man won on that deal. Nice job on a tough song.

snipe

Sun May 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Scott,

late to the party,, but... Great job on a tough song. picking is something i need to work on. thanks for the inspiration.

pbraun

Mon May 30, 2011 8:00 am

Scott, I missed this, trying to get caught up this weekend. Hey I thought that sounded great, that new Taylor is enjoying its new home that's for sure!
Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic