Ivory Salamander by sbutler

sbutler

Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

tvarga

Tue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Wow, that was great Scott! I'm glad that you did share it. You should be proud of rising to the challenge of a difficult song and getting a good take of it on video. :)

tovo

Tue May 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Scott as I watched, I made a mental note to comment on your excellent hand position. Then in your very nice little summary at the end, you mentioned how important you found good hand position to be. So I think you are certainly on top of that aspect of the tune, and I think it flowed very well and was very clean. Nice work mate!

Lavallee

Tue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

HI Scott, very nice playing, I like the overall rhythm you have and it sounds quite clean. I did not noticed your moose pet.

Great work

Marc

Music Junkie

Tue May 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Nice work Scott! I thought you had been too busy flying around to be working that much on this song.....lol

I agree with Tony that your hand position was solid and with Marc that you kept good rhythm. Darn nice job on a difficult piece. Out of my league... B)

Jason

buddy

Tue May 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Scott, Way to nail this tough song. Your playing on this was very smooth and relaxed you can tell that you put a lot work into this. This type of song will really move your playing to a whole new level so kudos to you my friend for taking it on and putting it away !!!!!!!

Bud

willem

Wed May 25, 2011 3:56 am

Scott, I am pleased to hear your Taylor,you earn it....well playing this tune you earn that Taylor really,, i can imagine it kicked your bud but you got it really down i think,,not so sure 'cos i watched the lessons ones and it sounded familair to my ears so i think you did a great job,,when i make examples to my playing i can say great and i admire,,,wel you flow thru the whole thing very nicely,steady and clean,but what can we expect from a pilot..

ps I see the weather is changing over there,,,thanks for sharing.

MarkM

Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 am

Scott,

That was just great. I can't off up any words of wisdom as I haven't looked at the lesson yet. However to my eyes and ears your end result was jut terrific. Great hands, excellent picking and wonderful timing. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 25, 2011 8:08 am

That was sweet Scott! really nice job and it sounded great on your newly acquired Taylor. The only thing that was missing was a mouse head on the wall... that is Alaska, right? :-)

rapsidy

Wed May 25, 2011 8:13 am

lol im glad someone else struggles with things.. that was excellent scott, i would not have know you were struggling with it unless you said :) great job i love the tune and those taylors do sound great new or used

Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic