Doobie Brothers by Lavallee

Lavallee

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi Chris, yes this one (as most song ) took a long time: a good 6 months I would say. You are never late, thanks for your comments my friend

Marc

mbleier

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

I know I am late on this one but I am just getting back into visiting this site. You always put out such awesome videos. You say you put a lot of work into learning this one and it shows. This is a rock and roll great and you have done it proud. The starts and stops seem like they would be very challenging along with some of the runs. Bravo this was fantastic. You play well above me and I don't see anything that comes out at me that needs working on. If there are things you didn't like I am sure with time you will smooth them out.
Fantastic!

Mike

Lavallee

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks Mike, I am still practicing it , it is a bit easier now.

Thanks for taking the time to write a note.

Marc

MarkM

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am

Marc,

Long time no see.........

Tough song you are playing here. I've started and stopped this one for a while now and you have certainly progressed far beyond me on this. You are really close from what I can tell. Since this is now a month old I'm sure you are well on your way to mastering this song. I thought you did exceptionally well around the 2:00 mark during the turn. Thanks for sharing. Let me know when you get to the Atlanta area.

MarkM

Lavallee

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey Mark, thanks for checking it out. Actually I am trying new stuff on it thanks to Scott (dsmarion) who brought new pointers in a private video, Great new stuff.

I hope your moving went well and that you are starting to settle down. I will be in the Atlanta area this fall. I will let you know.

marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic