yamaha48 question guitar lesson review upload

Yamaha48

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

willem

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Here's a copy of my reply wich I put in the other thread:

Hi Jasper and Anton,

Very nice to meet you Jasper and it's also great that you want to learn the guitar as well, so you've come to the right place! ;)

As for your question, I did kinda expect for you to have big hands as your dad does. I could get into your question of course, but I'm pretty sure that Neil covers it and much more about that in the Beginners-Free-lessons, so check those out!

And your dad pm-ed me with this question wich I answered, I'm sure he'll tell you! :)

Good luck on your guitar-journey Jasper, if you have more questions then fire away!

Cheers

Vanessa

tovo

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi Jasper.

Well you are a much more handsome Dutchman than your Father mate!

I don't think that the size of your hands should be a problem. I have 3 sons myself and my 10 year old plays my Taylor Big Baby with no real problem. That would be a very good choice for you as well. A very nice fingerboard and feel, at a reasonable cost. The Taylor GS mini would also be perfect. It's a big sound for a small guitar. You can see one if you look at the video of Dennis playing with me in Seattle.

Of course, if your Dad REALLY loved you he would get you a Taylor 914. You will grow into it! (That's a joke, go with my other more serious suggestions).

Good luck Jasper! Look forward to your first video.

willem

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:03 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Here's a copy of my reply wich I put in the other thread:

Hi Jasper and Anton,

Very nice to meet you Jasper and it's also great that you want to learn the guitar as well, so you've come to the right place! ;)

As for your question, I did kinda expect for you to have big hands as your dad does. I could get into your question of course, but I'm pretty sure that Neil covers it and much more about that in the Beginners-Free-lessons, so check those out!

And your dad pm-ed me with this question wich I answered, I'm sure he'll tell you! :)

Good luck on your guitar-journey Jasper, if you have more questions then fire away!

Cheers

Vanessa

Hi Nessie,,what did you recommend???

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic