Muriel Anderson Vincent (bridge and outro) by nesh16041972

Chasplaya

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 am

Hey all!

Well got myself a brand new webcam as well (like Chas ;) ) and I wanted to share the rest of Muriel’s Vincent with you of course, so here it is!

I guess I got the whát to play kinda down, so the next decade or so I’ll be working on hów to play it, as in adding ‘feel’ to it, little nuances, little variations and so on. However at some point I will upload the whole song, if you're all still around :P!

Anyway, for now I really hope it's good enough and that you'll enjoy me working on this beautiful arrangement!

Cheers

Ness

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

michelew

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 am

OMG so it is possible to smile and feel emotional at the same time. Me that is.

BEAUTIFUL Nessa!

(Regains composure) - ... yah, well I guess you got that down OK... :P I had to watch it three times just to be sure.

Still smiling.

Well I really will need to have those tissues ready once you've got it all together.

You're a legend. Nothing less.

Beautiful.

Shel

Chasplaya

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 am

Michele said it Legendary mate! I'm just amazed how quickly you got that to where it is already.

Beautiful Ness

Chas

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 am

Vanessa, just magnificent! Lovely.

dekotaj

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 am

As always just beautiful Miss Vanessa!

What a talent you have with music.I look forward to your post when I see them come up here!Always Tastefully played and performed.

Thanks Kevin.BRAVO!!!

PS, Love the look with the new camera.What did you get??

schm040

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:54 am

I was wondering how you were going to pull off that killer chord in the last measure of the outro, the 0 9 11 10 10 one, but you nailed it and the rest, well, too cool. As I said before, I am working on this too. It is one of those "hard intermediate" pieces that is just hard enough to be hard but just easy enough to make you want to learn it.

Thanks for the inspiration again.

Matt

schm040

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:54 am

I was wondering how you were going to pull off that killer chord in the last measure of the outro, the 0 9 11 10 10 one, but you nailed it and the rest, well, too cool. As I said before, I am working on this too. It is one of those "hard intermediate" pieces that is just hard enough to be hard but just easy enough to make you want to learn it.

Thanks for the inspiration again.

Matt

haoli25

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 am

Bravo, Nessa. Somewhere Muriel is smiling with pride at your beautiful performance. Thanks for sharing the magic.

Bill Image

willem

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 am

Hi Vanessa(you know whats going on when i use your real name,,not the sweetie),,can wait till you put it all together and i am just curious how you get in those feelings of course by useing technic but do you also think on lyrics??

YoU already do feelings but you think it can more.?

I think when we want to know how this is in learning the song we all must give it a go.

Thanks Nessie..

dennisg

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 am

Vanessa,

I often find myself at a loss for words to describe how moved I am by your videos. Really, just gorgeous. I'm so impressed that you always tackle very difficult songs, then deliver the goods to a far greater degree than I could ever imagine.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic