Don McLean Vincent by nesh16041972

MarkM

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Ness,

Your performance just melted me to a pile of goo.................. I'm at a loss for words really. That is one of the most beautiful solo performances I've ever seen. Wow. I believe it is superior to the original without question. Vanessa you have out done yourself with this one. What a remarkable performance from you. We are all the better off that you shared it with us. Thank you.

MarkM

TGMike

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow Mark!

First, how great of you to drop by, there are many uploads during your moving time, so I really appreciate you checking this one out.

As for your comment.......gósh, you just leave me speechless again.... :blush: :blush: ....lost at words as well...

What can I say...?! Thank you Mark, just love it that you've enjoyed it so much, just absolutely great to read!

Ness

MarkM wrote:
Ness,

Your performance just melted me to a pile of goo.................. I'm at a loss for words really. That is one of the most beautiful solo performances I've ever seen. Wow. I believe it is superior to the original without question. Vanessa you have out done yourself with this one. What a remarkable performance from you. We are all the better off that you shared it with us. Thank you.

MarkM

mcfingers

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Shel, Thank you so much for bumping this wonderful performance. I am still basking in the glow of a truly inspirational preformance.

Ness, I love your voice and all the emotion it brings to whatever you sing. Thank you.
If I could find this on iTunes I'd buy it in a second.

Cheers, Steve

drfuji

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Simply....Beautiful!!!
Don't stay gone too long.....

drfuji

willem

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 pm

michelew wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Dear TG-friends,

This will be the last video for a while now, since you’ve definitely seen enough of me. But I had to complete the Vincent-trilogy and sing the song as well (well Ken gave me a little push! ;) ). So this will of course be Don McLean’s Vincent.

Cheers

Ness

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

I'm bumping this video to be sweet to you all and remind you to watch it again.

It is SO beautiful, beyond gorgeous. I write this with tears in my eyes because it is just so touching. Not only does Ness play it beautifully and sing it with heart-felt emotion, but her gorgeous soul just shines right out at you.

Do yourself a favour and watch it again, especially since she's threatened to take a break from posting. :)

How lucky we all are to have Nessa in our midst.

Beyond gorgeous.

Shel

Shell read the fat lyrics in your post,,must i take that for the treud,,you made fun is'nt it,,i feel a bit sad now but i go and listen again to make me happy...

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:22 pm

McFingers: Oh gosh Steve....here I go, blushing again... :blush: :blush: ......I can't believe how many kind and sweet comments this video has given me....it's truly amazing....and just réally great....thank you so much Steve! :)

Drfuji: Hi Dr. Bob, so nice of you to check this out! And so great to read that you've enjoyed it! And nope, I won't be long.....well at least as long as it takes me to get to where I want with this new song that I'm working on.....and uh.....she's really hard! :blink: :huh: :S :P Thanks again Doc! :cheer:

Willem: Aaaah Willem, she's only kidding and teasing me for taking a break from posting! I just wanted one because I had uploaded so many songs, 3 review-songs, 1 busking song, and 3 collab-songs, in about three weeks time. And I just don't want any of you to get fed up with me! :P And indeed, working on a new and hard song in the meanwhile.....pfffffff....I'll get there! ;)

Thanks guys!

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic