willem learning to play Landslide acoustic guitar

willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am

Hi Friends,,yes with a capital,,,

In a certain way i wanted to finish this song so today i thought i produce a vid,, it is still a work in progress and special in the solo part,,there are day's it goes very well but then i played only the solo and i never thought a baut combining it after the verse(i never practice that,only today while produce this vid)..i can recommend this tune to everybody who never did travis pickin,,now i move on to an other song that i want to finisch and will so now and then return to ''Landslide''..

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi MattW,,you locked the other thread(its fine by me),,but the busking uploader was'nt really working, honest,,they said i was'nt login and i was login but could'nt do a upload that button was enabled or something like that

Willem

Edit after checking..i think i did some things in the wrong order,,,now the busking uploader is there without the login button,,i think we must first go to the TG SITE then login and then go to busking uploader

sorry mate,,can i do it over???

buddy

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Willem, You rock and roll star !!!!! Your progress on this is just amazing. Loved the singing as well. Your smile at the beginning is worth a million dollars.

Bud

willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:11 pm

buddy wrote:
Willem, You rock and roll star !!!!! Your progress on this is just amazing. Loved the singing as well. Your smile at the beginning is worth a million dollars.

Bud

Thanks Buddy,,when do you sent that million..lol,,i am very happy with the progress but the solo was'nt working well after take 7,,,,and i never practiced it playing it after the verse(only seperated),only while producing this vid i tryed to combine it,so i have to work on that the coming time,thanks for your kind words.

lueders

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Willem,

I'm with Dennis, I think you're doing a yeoman's job on Landslaide. Pretty solid performance all-and-all.
The singing was nice to hear & your personality always comes through in every post you do.
In other words, you can always tell you are really into it and having a great time.

Rock on' Willem!!

willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Way to go Willem! :cheer:

Travispicking, well you've done a very good job, kept those bassnotes going, steady tempo, very well done my friend!

Ness

ps I agree with Buddy, your smile in the beginnining is just really really great! ;)

willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:35 pm

lueders wrote:
Willem,

I'm with Dennis, I think you're doing a yeoman's job on Landslaide. Pretty solid performance all-and-all.
The singing was nice to hear & your personality always comes through in every post you do.
In other words, you can always tell you are really into it and having a great time.

Rock on' Willem!!

Hi Cori,, i know for one(or how do you say it) you have a great time too,,i can't wait for your uke thing and a fatt bleus..you too,,keep on rock'in !!

willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:49 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Way to go Willem! :cheer:

Travispicking, well you've done a very good job, kept those bassnotes going, steady tempo, very well done my friend!

Ness

ps I agree with Buddy, your smile in the beginnining is just really really great! ;)

thank you Nessie for you sweet words,,that out of your mouth that is really great to hear,you are a kind person,,also thanks for that one eyed smiley..that don't happen much these day's,,well mmmmmm

Chasplaya

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Solid performance there Willem, I enjoyed that. Smile at the start Priceless!

regards

Chas

Yamaha48

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Hello my friend Willem.

Good to see this video from you,this sounds realy good Willem.
You told me that you workin on Landslide.
Thums up for you.
Thanks for sharing.

cheers..............Anton

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic