>> Todays Target members only Student Video review by Neil - Skating Away - jcrocket

TGMike

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Today's Target members only student video reply by Neil is now live today we look at Skating Away by jcrocket

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Kendall

http://www.totallyguitars.com/video-rev ... iew_id=760

lueders

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Aaaah, am very glad to see one of those again, learning already, thanks Neil!

What did Neil say? A phenomenal job? Congrats to you Jeff! :)

Cheers

Vanessa

lueders

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm

ROCK ON JAY!! :) :laugh:

Congratulations, on another excellent and well-deserved review.

Anybody who can play this tune like that...well,its like magic to me!!

Maybe someday...

millponddave

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Amazing, Everyone here continues to show me what is possible, well maybe for some of you folks. Great job1

Dave

suziko

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 am

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but a lot of times when I try to watch the video responses, I can't see it. I'll click on the link, and it takes me to the page that looks like the one with the review, but the different option buttons do not appear at the top (see screen shot). This happens to me regularly and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, if anyone else ever has this problem, and/or if I should submit a ticket.

Suzi

Edit- Ok, apparently I don't know how to attach a picture, either. I assumed you loaded it into the "select file to attach" bar at the bottom, but that doesn't work, neither does the "select image file to attach."

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:11 am

Suzi, did you break the site?! :blush:

jcrocket

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:15 am

Neil, thanks so much for the review - it's quite an honor and a thrill. Your tips regarding that especially tricky section will really help me polish up this song. Your knack for deconstructing and explaining very complex (and seemingly inaccessible) passages is one of the many things that really set you apart as a teacher.

And Vanessa, Cori and Dave, thanks for your comments. They mean a great deal, and always bring a smile.

Jeff

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:21 am

Jeff, its a great job! And you're so right, the clarity of Neil's teaching here is blinding :-).

heavychevy

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:23 am

Hi Suzi, I am having the same problem too..let me know when you get it fixed LOL

For awhile there I thought it was just me...

dennisg

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 am

Yep, often the same problems over here. Cannot attach a picture at all. And going straight to the review often doesn't work either. But through the forum, like here, it often works for some reason. However up till I could get to it one way or the other (that's why I didn't submit a ticket), but it takes some time here and there! ;)

suziko wrote:
I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but a lot of times when I try to watch the video responses, I can't see it. I'll click on the link, and it takes me to the page that looks like the one with the review, but the different option buttons do not appear at the top (see screen shot). This happens to me regularly and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, if anyone else ever has this problem, and/or if I should submit a ticket.

Suzi

Edit- Ok, apparently I don't know how to attach a picture, either. I assumed you loaded it into the "select file to attach" bar at the bottom, but that doesn't work, neither does the "select image file to attach."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic