Cat Stevens Wild World by dekotaj

dekotaj

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:42 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

dekotaj

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Well These are the three TG song I've chosen a couple week ago to work on.No time to work on the words.Just trying to learn the guitar parts.Last post for awhile, Promise!!

Kevin

skaladar

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Kevin, it looks like the dam has burst and is spilling great music all over TG. Man, if you can get this much done in one day off of work I have to wonder what you could get done in a week if you put your mind to it. I was wondering what you meant by “Sorry about all the posts” in your Mr. Bojangles upload but that is clear now and is certainly nothing to be sorry about. For someone who doesn’t use a pick much you are doing some pretty mean picking … in all three of your songs. Timing is great, steady strumming and excellent vocals which don’t seem to be distracting you from playing at all. I am very impressed with the three songs you chose to start working on just a couple of weeks ago. I guess my only suggestions would be to get a mike a little closer to your mouth so your voice is a little more balanced with the guitar and don’t wait another 2 1/2 years to share more flat picking with us.

Great job!

♫ Ken ♫

willem

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Wow Kevin, I think you just did réally great on this one!!

Everything in there sounded great, the riffs, timing, singing (indeed a bit soft, but I could still hear it! ;) ), very well done my friend!

Ness

Yamaha48

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi Kevin.

Thumbs up for you my friend.
Sounds realy good to my ears.
I like this song.

thanks for sharing my friend

lueders

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Very Polished, and Solid as usual. Kevin! ((You're Solid as Rock, in fact.) B)
Doesn't matter if you're finger picking or flat picking, you always seem to have such a sparkling clear tone.

You always hand in excellent performances!! Thanks for the view!!! :) :) :) :)

buddy

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Kevin, You have unleashed the beast and I like the way he growls. This is just great, I really am enjoying hearing you play and sing together. Keep them coming !!!!!

Bud

BobR

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Kevin,

Very Nicely done. :woohoo: :woohoo:

The only thing I noticed in the the walkdown after the F chord it sounds like you're missing the last note landing on the G.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

dekotaj

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Thanks everyone.

Bob I went back and your right going to have to work on that one.Thank you and your ears.

Kevin

snipe

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Hey Man,

solid... i think your vocals are better then you think they are!!!

Mike....... Carry on

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic